New Hampshire alert! JL missing in snow!

Submitted by wetnwild on 1/26/05 at 8:47 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

It was bound to happen sooner or later. The big red pom-pom JL's wife makes him wear when he goes out in the deep snow is no longer visible after the new round of snow statred falling this morning. We got another 4" up here in the northern part this AM, and ole JL is expected to get another 6-10 in merrimack. His poim-pom went on AMBER ALERT as of 7;00 am this morning. Any pom-pom sightings in the merrimack valley area are asked to call the merrimack police search and rescue team asap. Another inch or two and he will be lost till spring I fear!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

You Humans!

This response submitted by Wolf on 1/26/05 at 9:58 AM. ( Howl at Midnight on the full Moon ) 205.188.116.134

I really don't know how you have survived this long. I sent a howl to my cousin, he lives up your way. Barked back that he was on the trail and he'd have JL dug out and back to his den by lunch time. No promises on the pom-pom though, he likes the play with things like that, it will be a goner.

But Tom

This response submitted by Evelyn on 1/26/05 at 10:29 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

JL disappears EVERY year like that when it snows. Heck it only takes a couple of inches for him to be burried. Maybe he needs to move further south.

His wife needs to get him a radio transmitter implant, this way she can just walk outside in the snow and locate his little beakin on the radio. Saves a helluva time of shoveling. And as long as the little beakin moves around there is not need for shoveling at all. He is probably just busy digging himself some tunnels to and from the house into his shop. Come spring he'll reappear no doubt. He always does.

I've got your pom-poms

This response submitted by JL on 1/26/05 at 11:56 AM. ( wmlures@metro2000.net ) 216.177.1.129

Trouble with you fair weather people is you never learned to adapt. Texas and Rhode Island Democrats keep coming up here and bitch about the weather.Go back home and leave us well-adapted people alone. Hell I even heard Richard Christoforo is thinking of moving up here. I have to go check on the Southern gate and make sure it's locked.Even Cecil might show up! If you're all looking for this snow weasel...just follow the third track in the snow between the footprints...LOL NOW GO TO WORK...if you have any. JL

Tom

This response submitted by Richard C on 1/26/05 at 12:34 PM. ( ) 4.156.84.216

Tom
Thank god he is ok. I did call his cell number and went outside and listened to the 5 to 8 foot drifts for the ringing but he wasn't there. He offered to come down and help me shovel but I said no thanks, didn't want to loose him. I like Evelyns idea of the radio transmiter inplant. It works good on a friends Bear and Lion dogs. Some of those long legged hounds are almost as tall as JL.

Hope there aren't any flat roofs up there!

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/26/05 at 1:42 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.174

If there are somebody better get up there and shovel the snow off!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu