Bush May Have Paid Michael Moore to Oppose Him

Submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 1/8/05 at 5:57 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.44

(2005-01-08) -- Even as Tribune Media Services announced it had dropped columnist Armstrong Williams after he admitted receiving $241,000 from the Department of Education to promote 'No Child Left Behind', new allegations surfaced today that the Bush administration may have paid Michael Moore to oppose the president's reelection.

Mr. Moore and the White House both deny the charges, but critics point to the "almost scary" relationship between Mr. Bush's electoral success and the vigorous efforts of the Oscar-winning filmmaker to tarnish the president's image.

"The more he attacked Bush, the more Americans loved the president," said an unnamed spokesman for the American Society of Correspondents, Editors and Writers. "You don't have to be Oliver Stone to see the outlines of a conspiracy there. Michael Moore practically handed Bush his second term on a silver platter."

"The outcry from professional journalists over these pay-for-commentary scandals is not surprising," the source added. "They violated the journalistic code of honor. It's appalling to think that these men received compensation for weaving their biases into their work. Meanwhile, thousands of hard-working journalists do the same thing every day at no extra charge."

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Yeah

This response submitted by cur on 1/8/05 at 5:59 PM. ( ) 4.227.8.170

And yesterday I caught a 24 pound largemouth...

Well I did catch a 24 lb largemouth yesterday

This response submitted by gantry on 1/8/05 at 6:08 PM. ( ) 68.156.127.80

I am having it molded by a lady in New York, Mary Anne Taxidermy located in the Suffolk County Library, says she has references from Wilber T. Curmudgeon. Apperantly same girl who lived on Gilligans's Island.

are you this stupid?

This response submitted by Roger E on 1/8/05 at 6:20 PM. ( ) 216.220.27.115

You whiny Demos really have to get over your loss. Maybe start by getting over your liberal psychosis first. Bush is not that crooked and Moore really is not that smart or admirable...

Roger E. calling Brad a Democrat is like

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/8/05 at 6:57 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.182

saying a bear is catholic and the Pope craps in the woods. It's another one of his so called tongue in cheek pieces where he never cites a source. He trys to look sophisticated by posting this crap and half of you don't even get it. LMAO

BTW the Bush adminstration DID pay columist Armstrong Williams $240,000 dollars to push their agenda. That's not fiction unlike Brad's post and it's against the law to do so with the taxpayer's money.

Unlike Brad I'll provide a link so you can be the judge yourself:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/08/bush.journalist/index.html

Brad,

I'm thinking of finking on you. Since you refuse to provide links I think I'll find where you're getting this stuff from and report you. Then you'll see how funny those that come up with original material, and have it copied without so much as a reference as to who originated it find that. If you're lucky they'll let you keep your dog.

Michael Moore

This response submitted by Drew on 1/8/05 at 7:21 PM. ( ) 140.226.180.195

I saw that pig Moore on TV the other day. He was asked what the democrats need to do in their party to appeal to more people in the future. He said he didn't think the party should change their stances on some things, rather try to appeal to more of the single moms, minorities etc that didn't vote, and to push their objectives more since most of the country wants gun control etc. He is an idiot.

I got it Cecil

This response submitted by oldshaver on 1/8/05 at 7:46 PM. ( ) 207.69.2.52

If there was such thing as reincarnation, Brad Bishop would definently come back as an Elephant! I enjoy his posts cause he is always right, in more ways than one!

So, Mr Bishop

This response submitted by Bill Paterson on 1/8/05 at 8:53 PM. ( b.v.paterson@stn.net ) 199.243.21.87

What's your point?

He has no point

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/8/05 at 9:12 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.182

Except on the top of his head! LMAO

You shouldn't have said that cecil

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 1/9/05 at 2:05 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.107

you are officially on my list as of right now ! watch yourself .

Yuk Yuk Yuk Yuk

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/9/05 at 10:47 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.244

What list? I'm soooooo scared!

are you this stupid?

This response submitted by Roger E on 1/10/05 at 8:24 PM. ( ) 216.220.27.20

Not calling Brad stupid, Cecil. I was referring to all the whiny Demos that keep originating the list of excuses and bogus reports I hear every week. Enjoy the next 4 years with the rest of us......

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu