a quick thank you to all who knows the story

Submitted by MikeM on 1/27/05 at 1:14 PM. ( morgan@vicksburg.com ) 206.255.106.180

first i'm not going to respond to jeff's post.other than the crate will be sent out soon as i can get to town to send it in the next couple days.i have never nor will i ever take anyone $500.00 doesn't mean that much to me.

now for the thank you. for every one that knows what this past year has been like for my family. and has sent thank you emails and phone calls.
they have realy helped me to go thru the pain we have had over the murder of my sister. i can't understand why the state of louisiana would take a plea bargin in such a horible case.when we were going for the death penalty.
no need to go on with that it's now over and he will be in jail for the rest of his life.
you can read the story here

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041020/NEWS01/41020001&SearchID=73197341950623

this has been a busy year for me running back and forth to louisina and trying to keep my head above water in my shop.

for everyone that has ask about taxi chat it is still running without me (lol) so thats a good thing.i hope to get caught up on work so i can be there with you guys again soon.sorry i haven't been around much this year

and again thank you all for the support at my time of need.
and a special thank you to bill yox your words have helped me alot over the past year.
you are a true friend

Mike Morgan

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

That's horrible Mike...

This response submitted by marty on 1/27/05 at 2:32 PM. ( ) 24.15.103.189

I'm so sorry. I knew there had to be more info to this story and now this explains things. Lot sick bastards out there and this guy deserves the chair. Again, my condolences...

sorry

This response submitted by Alex on 1/27/05 at 10:19 PM. ( ) 66.32.115.45

About your Lost, I did not know.

Something like that can realy rattle your life and upset your work.
My deepest sympathy.

I understand but !

This response submitted by jeff morris on 1/27/05 at 11:29 PM. ( bigriverjeff@yahoo ) 67.1.120.195

I understand BUT! I also know the things Jeff McAdam has gone through trying to get his bird and or skin or money back from you and you have given him the bumms rush a few times by saying yea its done and on the the way etc, I know he said the delevery was stopped once due to weather hell he told me today you asked him for a shipping addy several weeks after you said you said you were shipping his bird huh? I do know we all get busy and say next week hell Ive done it. But be honest if the bird isnt done tell him if it is send it. I do feel for you on your loss hell I lost my father my best freind and no 1 adviser right in the middle of deer season 4 yrs ago but I still took care of business.I also know Jeff mcAdam very well and he is a stand up guy and would never do anything to hurt anybody in anyway.He just wants whats due to him either a mounted birds a refund and his skins back and I understand that .Mike I also know you and believe you are a stand up guy also. and just got balled up but you do need to get with Jeff and take care of the problem honestly I do feel jeff has a legitimate bitch due to the fact that you told him you would deliver the stuff this summer when you were planning on comming to mn which I believe never happend but then you said you would ship etc .I hope you two work it out soon and all is happy with the results .

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu