Who's going to the NTA Convention in Sioux Falls?

Submitted by George on 1/28/05 at 8:58 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.202

IF you are one, I have a deal for you. I'm looking for people willing to give seminars. If you're comfortable speaking to small groups and feel confident in a particular job you do, why not drop me an email volunteering to do a seminar. You get 2 hours of fame and glory, a free registration and a free banquet ticket.

Now you know me and I'm not going to blow roses. You need to pick a subject of interest to areas of expertice from beginner to professional that will be of interest to your group. It's always tough to start your very best seminar and have no one to talk to. But rest assured, SOMEONE will want to sit and watch you and learn from you. Its an experience like no other. So come on, jump in, the water's fine. I can use your help. Email me today.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

It's fun!

This response submitted by Jeanette Hall on 1/28/05 at 11:45 AM. ( eagle93245@yahoo.com ) 12.165.105.117

I gave a seminar with Evelyn at last years Nationals and it was so much fun! We gave a seminar on skinning and turning deer for beginners. It was great! I had never given a seminar before and really enjoyed it! Plus we had a great turn out. I made a lot of new friends and it was very rewarding to share knowledge. If you have never given a seminar before, give it a try!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu