Taxidermy Done Cheap

Submitted by Brandon Gabler on 1/29/05 at 3:32 PM. ( ett18@hotmail.com ) 66.82.9.55

i can do taxidermy really cheap but im only 13 so if u want service just reply

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

A Couple Questions !

This response submitted by Chris on 1/29/05 at 3:53 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.134

Are you licensed? How much for a shoulder mount? How long will it take? How much experience do you have? Taxidermists hear these questions every day and most of us are prepared to answer them. I don't know the laws in your state but most states require you to at least have a vendors license so it might not be a good idea to advertise on a website such as this one, and one last thing "I can do taxidermy really cheap" usually means it's going to look cheap. At your age you should practice alot and find a new slogan for your business.

pictures

This response submitted by Sam on 1/29/05 at 4:00 PM. ( sam22bennett@hotmail.com ) 207.177.14.30

Could you send me some email me some pictures of your work?

I'm suspicious of this post

This response submitted by Hogger on 1/29/05 at 8:17 PM. ( ) 4.7.212.134

Sounds too flagrant an advertisement and from a 13 year old?

LMAO at this one!

This response submitted by Kim on 1/29/05 at 8:26 PM. ( ) 69.171.249.149

Perhaps we should divide the forum in to a newbie /Amature and the Professional/Work for a living category.

Well....

This response submitted by Doug on 1/29/05 at 10:42 PM. ( ) 64.18.236.70

I can do really cheap taxidermy.
I can do really good taxidermy.
However, I WILL NOT do really good taxidermy really cheap.....and I'm old enough to be your grandpa.

CHEAP

This response submitted by ARBY on 1/30/05 at 10:17 AM. ( ) 24.210.212.230

Webters definition: Of liitle value. Nuff said!

Brandon

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 1/30/05 at 12:09 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

Good to see your interest in taxidermy! It's pretty cool aint it? It can be trying and gruesome but it also can be very rewarding when you see a job well done. At your age I would practice and have fun with your hobby. The time will come soon enough when you HAVE to work and it BITES. Also, what these guys are saying is that when you take the time to provide a quaility product with good service there should be nothing cheap about it. Taxidermists are artists and individualist. Do good work. Get good pay! Nuff said. Now go chase some girls my friend. Peace- Jeff F.

At least he is trying to work

This response submitted by Jr on 1/31/05 at 5:06 PM. ( ) 68.203.210.40

You guys bash and make fun of an eager 13 year old who shows interest in something that we all share (taxidermy). You figure most responses should be like Jeff's, somewhat of encouragement. Granted the kid has some lingual maturing to do, but at least he shows the interest of someone willing to work and not out hitting drugs or alcohol or free handouts. You guys are harsh and disencouraging for youngsters.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu