Iraqi elections

Submitted by oldshaver on 1/30/05 at 7:20 PM. ( ) 207.69.1.200

If what I have been hearing and reading is true, the turn out was over 60%. I think that was pretty darn good considering the few nut-jobs that were trying to shoot them, and blow them up! It took a little more than average b---s to get out and vote today! There was a lot of Women voting also. They have even more at stake-there human rights, and the right to become a Democracy. You have got to applaude these people for their courage, and sheer will to be free. To you people that have been saying that this is Bushes war, I say tell them that! It aint over yet, but it is definently on the right path.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Lets keep these fortms...

This response submitted by ? on 1/30/05 at 8:15 PM. ( ) 66.174.77.141

...TAXIDERMY RELATED!

Fortms?

This response submitted by os on 1/30/05 at 8:24 PM. ( ) 207.69.4.176

I aint falling for it. Argue with yourself. Good Night

Why?

This response submitted by KB on 1/30/05 at 9:48 PM. ( ) 65.161.239.4

Most of the subjects discussed on this one are more interesting than taxidermy. (No offense, you know what I mean!) If you want taxidermy, stay on the other ones, like "deer" and "mammals".....Why shouldn't taxidermists have one forum to discuss whatever they want to? I check out other types of forums in various subject areas, and this one remains my favorite. As long as we aren't taking up too much of WASCO's computer space (or however that works) why not be able to visit as friends would? This is a great forum, and I'll bet you are about the only one who wants it to be ONLY taxidermy!

Oh yeah,

This response submitted by KB on 1/30/05 at 10:00 PM. ( ) 65.161.239.4

sorry, os, I got distracted. I agree with you about Iraq. I heard today a soldier's story about finding a prison-type place full of about 300 teenage boys who had been taken hostage to make their parents behave. Our soldiers set them free, to the joy of their parents (who had led the soldiers there.) Our soldiers in Iraq can see why we need to be there.

I really do hope it works out

This response submitted by Cecil on 1/31/05 at 6:33 AM. ( ) 64.184.33.164

and contrary to some on here that probably think I hope it fails since I don't agree with this administration.

Cecil,

This response submitted by KB on 1/31/05 at 8:45 AM. ( ) 65.161.239.4

You really are a good sport, considering how much abuse you let yourself in for on this forum. You seem to take it very well.

KB ,

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 1/31/05 at 5:38 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.179

What other choice has he got ? LOL other than a total brain transplant , he is without hope ! Besides I don't believe him anyways . :^)

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu