T R Supply is SOLD

Submitted by Warren Stutesman "TOAD" on 1/30/05 at 10:36 PM. ( toadstaxidermy@i2k.com ) 66.255.209.23

Yes , I bought TR Supply from Mark and Linda just this last week. It was a fast decision on my part but when Mark called and said that he was interested in selling I new that I had to give it a go.
Mark and Linda always were very professional in thier business and I hope that I can give the same great standard of service that they always did.
My phone number is 989-826-8084 and the toll free for orders will remain the same at 866-788-3336 ( this number is in the process of being rerouted to my home so please bear with us)
I am in the process of getting a web site built and am hopeing that you all will call while we are waiting for that service.
The name is going to change to Stutesman Taxidermy Supply. I am trying to get letters out to the client base as soon as I can.
Anything I can do for you dont hesitate to call.
Sincerely, Warren Stutesman

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Congratulations

This response submitted by Dawn on 1/31/05 at 8:08 AM. ( ) 216.46.213.238

Best Wishes to Mark and Linda! You both did a fine service to the taxidermy industry - you will be missed. Of course I still get to see you at the state show - finally having some time to enjoy yourselves.

Best Wishes Warren - You have the same great personality - you will do well. Give Warren a call - he is excited and eager to get truly started.

See you all in March....................

Farewell

This response submitted by CapeFear on 1/31/05 at 7:44 PM. ( cftaxidermy.alltel.net ) 162.39.116.183

and best wishes to Mark and Linda, I hope the future holds true happiness for them both. Congrats to you Warren as you embark on your new journey, into the taxidermy supply business. I wish you many successful and prosperous years ahead. Marc R

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu