Association of Indiana Taxidermists show Question

Submitted by Dan on 2/1/05 at 9:50 PM. ( ) 64.24.214.171

I want to come to the AIT show in Feb. but am having trouble getting info about it. I do not have anything to compete with this year but was wanting to hear the speakers and see the show.

I was wondering if I could show up at the door and get in or if I had to have tickets. Also what is the charge for attending. Last time I attended I got tickets in advance but have not been able to get in touch with anyone this year.

Thank you.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Yes, you can pay at the show.

This response submitted by Jan George on 2/1/05 at 10:16 PM. ( turkeylady@jangeorge.com ) 68.58.152.160

You will pay two fees, a yearly membership and the registration for the show. Banquet tickets are extra if you want to attend that. Since you've been before, I don't have to tell you how worthwhile it is, not to mention the fun. I'm not sure what the cost is, but you can get to the AIT website from the home page of this website where it says Taxidermy Associations. Hope to see you there.

State Shows

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 2/1/05 at 10:17 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

I'm sure you can register at the door. I don't know of any state association that wont let you in at the show. Keep checking with them though Indiana President: Joe Boggs, 411 George St. Aurora, IN 47001. Phone: (812) 926-4868
Tony

If you attended last year and became a member

This response submitted by Cecil on 2/2/05 at 6:50 AM. ( ) 64.184.33.121

You should be getting a newsletter at some point.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu