Iraqi citizens Kill 5 terrorists

Submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 2/4/05 at 10:13 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.108

Iraqi citizens Kill 5 terrorists
I was not living before the 9th of April and now I am, so let me speak!

Source: Free Iraqi - IraqiLibe.Blogspot.com
From Radio Sawa
Thursday, February 03, 2005

(EXCERPT)
Citizens of Al Mudiryiah were subjected to an attack by several militants today who were trying to punish the residents of this small town for voting in the election last Sunday.

The citizens responded and managed to stop the attack, kill 5 of the attackers, wounded 8 and burned their cars.3 citizens were injured during the fire exchange. The Shiekh of the tribe to whom the 3 wounded citizens belong demanded more efforts from the government to stop who he described as "Salafis".

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

That's the problem...

This response submitted by Craig on 2/4/05 at 11:34 AM. ( ) 66.66.226.122

they keep demanding that we make them safe. Guess what? We didn't disarm these people. They have the means to defend themselves. They did exactly what "they" were supposed to do, if this story is true. They are responsible for their own safety! Apparently they have started realizing this.

so what!

This response submitted by and!! on 2/4/05 at 4:28 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.135

?why don't you worry about america the land,country that feed's you and your family!!

F!@#& THE GUY'S THAT KILL'S YOUR FAMILY WE THE USA DON'T F@^ING CARE

SO F@#$r you

thanx to you!!

Alrighty then !

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 2/4/05 at 6:48 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.174

can we say confused ? LMAO !

so what!

This response submitted by Headhanger on 2/4/05 at 10:06 PM. ( gclare@cox.net ) 68.111.112.82

You are an idiot!

HH

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu