Cecil Baird: Integrity is a++++++ for a democrat LOL

Submitted by wetnwild on 2/4/05 at 4:49 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

As promised for his loss in the presidential election pick, Cecil did noty only send me the brook trout we wagered for, but three of the nicest looking fish you will ever see. They arrived still frozen and the packing job was first class. Thanks Cecil for some terrific fish! Great job!! Cecil, one question though, what should I do with the one that was marked for Dave Toms? Who's he? LOL LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Took him long enough !

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 2/4/05 at 6:44 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.174

Still waiting for the recount of Ohio I suppose ROFLMAO !

On to Social Security and beyond !

As usual Brad you have it wrong

This response submitted by Cecil on 2/4/05 at 8:00 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.237

Initially Tom wanted to wait until they were bigger this coming fall, but then very recently he wanted one sooner.

Brad

This response submitted by wetnwild on 2/4/05 at 8:38 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Cecil has you on this one. LOL I told him i wanted to wait till they got bigger, but decided the ones he talked about with me were plenty big enough. They were awesome. You could tell why he wanted to get rid of them though, it seems they were foraging for there own food instead of the handout pellets the ohter fish feel entitled to. They must have been republican fish, and were no longer wanted LOL

Cecil always has one over Brad

This response submitted by Cecil on 2/4/05 at 9:03 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.237

It's not hard to do. LOL He actually thinks Rush Limbaugh tells the truth.

Cecil

This response submitted by b bishop/ Republican on 2/5/05 at 10:33 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.118

I wil put my faith in Rush , and you can put your in Mike Moore. enough said ! LMAO !

wet-n-silly

This response submitted by DaveT on 2/6/05 at 1:40 PM. ( ) 66.205.116.97

I want my fish back :-)

DT

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu