Follow Up/ ATTENTION! Taxidermy Business Scam

Submitted by Dan Hudzik on 2/8/05 at 3:10 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

On the 13th of December I posted about a possible scam that I notified my States Attorney about along with the FTC and the FBI. Well today in the mail I received a letter from BOL stating that they were sorry for the misunderstanding and that I do not owe them anything since I never had any services with them any how. They have asked me to revoke my statements and complaints since the matter has been cleared up. So that is why I am posting here to let everyone know the final results. I will be contacting the FBI and the FTC as well. Thanks everyone. Dan Hudzik

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

What was

This response submitted by Alex on 2/8/05 at 3:16 PM. ( ) 66.32.122.243

That all about , I missed the Original post.

It's under the Industry Section on December 13th

This response submitted by Dan Hudzik on 2/8/05 at 4:24 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

Thats why I listed the date so everyone could go back and read the original post. Thanks, Dan

I hope you don't....

This response submitted by A.E. Walsh on 2/8/05 at 4:57 PM. ( infoATaewalshtaxDOTcom ) 64.24.84.159

I hope you don't withdraw your complaint. If truly it was an accident on the companies part THEY can clear it up with the authorities...but it sounds to me like if you hadn't filed a complaint they'd still be bustin' your stones.

Reducing the number of complaints in the hands of the authorities will only increase the likelihood of them being able to continue their scam on other unsuspecting folks.

Thanks for the heads-up, either way.

--AW

Well I looked up that site

This response submitted by Alex on 2/8/05 at 5:40 PM. ( ) 66.32.122.243

and Iam in there, so I say thank you for the free advertisement, show me a sign contact for advertising and I'll pay you. That is the Law in Florida.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu