World show jitters... anyone else suffering?

Submitted by Jeanette Hall on 2/8/05 at 6:57 PM. ( eagle93245@yahoo.com ) 12.165.105.171

I have been wondeing if perhaps I am the only one suffering from this rare condition. It sems I have contracted a case of World show jitters. I can't sleep at night anymore, but when I do my dreams are plagued. For 5 nights in a row I dreamed of coyotes. One night the whole dream was about coyote noses. Perhaps the nose dream is an insecurity that I feel about the mount since I opted to go with an artificial instead of the real thing. Then the other night I had a dream that Ken Walker was wearing my cammo jammies and my beaver slippers, then he ran around the hotel singing Roy Orbison. Ok, nevermind that last dream, that actually happened at his house. But seriously, I'm actually getting pretty stressed! How are you guys and gals coping with it? The dreams are bad enough, I am just concerned what other symptoms might develop as the show grows closer. Do I need to go back on Paxil until this whole thing is over? HELP!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Not yet Jeanette

This response submitted by Evelyn on 2/8/05 at 7:56 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

My jitters come after I turn in the mounts, and before I get to see how they did. Sleepless nights in the hotel is what I usually have. Before then it doesn't affect me all that much. I am just eager to get going since I got everything done all ready. LOL

I probably will have nightmares tonight though with that mental picture in my head of Kenny in beaver slippers and cammo jammies. Ouch what a sight. LMAO

First world show

This response submitted by oldshaver on 2/8/05 at 8:12 PM. ( ) 207.69.12.97

Looks like I might to get to go with the Boss this year. Looking forward to the Tanning seminar, and looking at some competors work.

Jeanette I was stoped cold when I read.....

This response submitted by mikie likes it on 2/8/05 at 9:01 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

Ken Walker was wearing my cammo jammies and my beaver I had to catch my breath before I continued reading and saw slippers!

Hey Jeanette

This response submitted by wetynwild on 2/8/05 at 9:05 PM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Ken wasn't going commando in those jammies was he? LOL LOL

Yeah, Tom

This response submitted by Jeanette on 2/8/05 at 10:45 PM. ( ) 12.165.105.174

I ended up having to throw those jammies away after Ken got through with em. Darn jellyfish! I will bring my beaver slippers to the show with me, Tom, so you can have the pleasure of telling everyone you saw them!

Thats a deal

This response submitted by wetnwild on 2/9/05 at 9:01 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

But how am I gonna get anybody to believe you have not one but two be------vers. Ah forget it!

World show

This response submitted by terry v on 2/9/05 at 9:16 AM. ( ) 216.120.182.55

Forget the World show. I want to know how Ken got in your jammies?

Only the lonely..........

This response submitted by Ken on 2/9/05 at 9:47 AM. ( (%) ) 154.11.98.45

....know the way I feel tonight.......!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu