I need some references for a speech !

Submitted by Matthew on 2/9/05 at 11:55 AM. ( fishandfurs@hotmail.com ) 209.184.112.50

Hey guys I need some refernece materials for a speech Im giving here at my community college My speech is on how fur trapping is a ethical sport and why its necessary it argues our side of view against PETA's. What I want to do to begin it isby stating a rehtorical question "Why is fur trapping necessary ? What Im looking for is some internet sites or a book that states our view on the arguements against Peta about Why people should trap racoons, grey and red fox bobcats ,coyotes etc. And I also would like some info in the websites how trapping helps and manages certian wildlife. I also need to explain that steel traps do not mame the animal most people who don't know think they do! I want them to believe they donot not PETA. If you can tell me any websites on line that I can use as sources and take qoutes from that would be great this is a manuscipt speech not the demonstration types speech. so if yall know of any books or websites let me know! Thanks !

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Here's one

This response submitted by Doug on 2/9/05 at 2:26 PM. ( ) 64.18.238.220

Michigan Trappers Association homepage. Click on the "information" link at the bottom. Most state trappers associations and the NTA (National Trappers Association) have links to resources. Good luck. BTDT....eh?

Contact your state DNR

This response submitted by Scott on 2/9/05 at 4:03 PM. ( ) 199.240.134.22

The State DNR should have some great resources available also you may want to get information on BMP's through the National Trappers Assn. You should be able to Google tons of information pro & con use both to support your argument, state facts and do not try to embelish legitimate information.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu