I love my dog

Submitted by Alex on 2/9/05 at 4:11 PM. ( ) 66.32.122.243

The More Business I do with People ,the More I love My Dog !

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

What

This response submitted by PJ on 2/9/05 at 5:13 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.52

What in the world dose that have to do with taxidermy, you werido.

You are

This response submitted by Alex on 2/9/05 at 7:55 PM. ( ) 66.32.64.64

An example of what I Just said.

What is werido ? Morronga face.

Ha ha ha ha hah

What

This response submitted by Jack on 2/9/05 at 8:17 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.52

What dose loving your dog have to do with taxidermy anyway, Alex.

PJ, you don't know "Jack"

This response submitted by George on 2/9/05 at 10:19 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

But if the ISP didn't give you up, the "dose" did. Alex is talking about Taxidermy customers and I agree with him.

I agree

This response submitted by Kim Owens on 2/9/05 at 10:27 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

with him, too, George!

Thanks George

This response submitted by Alex on 2/9/05 at 10:37 PM. ( ) 66.32.64.64

It takes a Veteran Taxidermist to understand Another.

Or they don't know the hazzles of a business.

I wrote that because a guy , came to the shop looking for his deer head, Only problem was I never seen the guy before, nor do I have a record of his deer, he got pretty nasty and we exchanged a couple of blows, I had to call the police, then it turns out the guy has a receit from a taxidermist who went ot of business a couple of years ago, which I had no connection with nor will I ever because the guy was a crook, but the guys father told him he thought his son had gave me the head to do for his customer, Not true at all, I don't even think I have ever her the guys voice in my life.

But this Jerk didn't want understand and call me some names ,to which I reply and he took a swing at me, and I let him have a few braking his nose and cheek bone.

I just about had it after 40 years with this new breed of hunters and fishermans, liars and cheats.

But what can we expect of this generation as St. Paul wrote about them 2000 years ago, this generation has to be the last;

Here is what he said.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I don't know about you ? But the More of this type of Customers I meet, the more I live my Dog.

Amazing

This response submitted by PJ on 2/9/05 at 11:19 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.51

It's amazing how many people will respond on here when you start an argument.

Amazing

Amazing

Amazing

Amazing

This response submitted by PJ on 2/9/05 at 11:20 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.51

Amazing

This response submitted by PJ on 2/9/05 at 11:20 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.51

Sorry

This response submitted by PJ on 2/9/05 at 11:21 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.51

I guess I just didn't know what you meen Alex.

Sorry again

This response submitted by PJ on 2/9/05 at 11:27 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.51

The stupid computer goofed up and submited the wrong message six times. Sorry Alex

The computer?

This response submitted by Kim Owens on 2/10/05 at 7:14 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.134

What kind of computer do you have? The only way mine will submit a message is if I type the message in and hit respsond.

Just for you Alex

This response submitted by Cat Stevens on 2/10/05 at 11:18 AM. ( ) 68.156.127.79

I love my dog as much as I love you
But you may fade, my dog will always come through.

All he asks from me is the food to give him strength
All he ever needs is love and that he knows he'll get

So, I love my dog as much as I love you

All the pay I need comes shining through his eyes
I don't need no cold water to make me realize that

Na, na, na, na, na, na, nana...

Na, na, na, na, na, na, nana...

I love my dog, baby, I love my dog. na, na, na...
I love my dog, baby, I love my dog. na, na, na...

Very

This response submitted by Alex on 2/10/05 at 2:55 PM. ( ) 66.32.132.214

Inspirational Cat, I copied it and placed it inside my Bible in Psalm section,lol

Nice

This response submitted by PJ on 2/10/05 at 4:12 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.51

I hate the bible.

PJ

This response submitted by fred on 2/12/05 at 2:43 PM. ( ) 63.21.74.98

you HATE the bible? What is wrong with you?

Lord

This response submitted by PJ on 2/18/05 at 7:53 PM. ( ) 148.78.243.52

Why the HELL do you thik everybody is fighting and dying over in the Middle East. It's fudgeen because they are all trying to reclaim, what they think is their damn holy ground. And there doing it because they belive its gods will. People say that if you belive in god it will lead you to happines. Where has it gotten all those people. There dead. They say that if you belive in god he will lead you right. Well I guess that he figgured they should all die. And they say that if you don't belive in god you are going to be misserible all your life. And that why I hate the damn Bible.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu