I'm going with a 5% consignment fee then

Submitted by Jason on 2/9/05 at 11:55 PM. ( info@taxidermymounts.com ) 24.118.253.34

...for the taxidermymounts.com site. I have finally decided to go with a flat rate of 5% for all mounts sold from the site.

So, all you that have submitted mounts to me already, guess what? you only have to pay 5% now.

This is for sure the set consigment fee now and I think it is quite reasonable. I will be at the top of google every day, all day long for as long as the site does well. Plus it will be in tons of other search engines in the future. People are already statring to get in on linking up with it as well. I think it is going to be quite popular and it's not even a week old.

I need fish for the fish category, I need some miscellaneous, antlers, tanned hides for their categories too. You would be getting alot of exposure. So, someone would get full dibs at the top for awhile here.

Submit your mounts at www.taxidermymounts.com

Thanks,
~Jason

...and this will be all I'll say for awhile:) I'm probably driving some people nutty. It's a good deal though dont ya think?

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Nutty?

This response submitted by 9 Fingers on 2/10/05 at 7:54 AM. ( ) 67.51.189.85

For some, it'll be a short drive.

careful with fish Jason...

This response submitted by marty on 2/10/05 at 9:23 AM. ( ) 24.15.107.136

Don't know if you have your butt covered legally but I just thought I'd throw this out there. Most states frown upon selling fish unless they have a paper trail...

i agree

This response submitted by mimes on 2/10/05 at 9:55 AM. ( ) 64.233.135.38

The seller should be responsible for making sure they are legal within their state laws. Im not sure how liable Jason would be. I know the laws read here in AR that you can only sell squirrel tails, not the whole squirrel.

Jason just put a disclaimer on the site

This response submitted by Evelyn on 2/10/05 at 12:06 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

that reads something like: Seller is responsible for all tags,paperwork, and permists required to sell the animal. Seller is also responsible to obey by the individual state laws that apply. Put down that you will not be held responsible if a seller sells an animal that is illegal to sell. I think that should cover your end. Only a suggestion.

Good

This response submitted by Alex on 2/10/05 at 2:53 PM. ( ) 66.32.132.214

Suggestion, Evelyn, yes exercise the 11th, Commandment, " Cover Thy Rear End"

I'm putting it up Thanks Evelyn

This response submitted by Jason on 2/10/05 at 3:08 PM. ( info@taxidermymounts.com ) 24.118.253.34

It's up.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu