looking for dad more info

Submitted by mike mason on 2/14/05 at 9:51 AM. ( mtasamason@netins.net ) 216.51.229.225

Thanks to those that have already responded. My dads name is Michael Schucks-the last name spelling might be different. But should sound like this.Would be around 56 today. My uncle who isn't my dad, is who owned the Taxidermist shop in the Phoenix,Arizona area in 1970.I know that the shop was located in a shoping mall, was a small shop and had the bear in the middle of the shop. The bear was set up to stand and it almost touched the ceiling. Thank you for your help.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

town hall

This response submitted by newbirdman on 2/15/05 at 6:49 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.135

Did you try calling or writing to the town hall in that city to see if your uncle had a business name registered ? That might be a start . Or look for taxidermist in the Phoenix telehone books and call them . Some might still be in business from back then and might know where he is . A lot of people dont have computers yet to see this . Rick

I did the Intellus people search fer ya in ALL 50 states

This response submitted by Elmer Gantry on 2/15/05 at 9:04 AM. ( ) 68.156.127.168

Nothing showed as per the spelling of Michael Schucks or Mike Schucks that was over 46 years old...all states did have a Michael/Mike Schucks though..... do you have alternative spellings...and Michael is a common middle name, that he might have been going by, instead of a goofy first name so bear with us!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu