Well beware'''

Submitted by Wally on 2/15/05 at 12:43 PM. ( muthagoose@hotmail.com ) 216.251.183.125

Well it seems our old friend Gman/Bratrude has been up to his same old same old..I got a phone call from a C/O Steve Beckman today in reguards to a few traps I got ripped off in a trade with Gman.He neglected to remove my tags which was my fault for letting them out of my grasp,in trusting him to remove them and bring em back.Whats the old saying on assuming and trust?
From what I understood from the conversation today is that ole Gman had records of several people who have been doing not so leagle dealings with him.looks bad for some....
I did find out the from what Mr beckman stated a MN taxidermist can buy green hides from trappers for display work..I will be getting the Laws and Regs CD from Mr Beckman shortly on this interpritation. Well If anyone has had dealings with Gman be ready to get contacted I was told he had records of all his transactions that have been confiscated during the second warrent and AG is looking into this bigtime.
You might want to contact the MN state if you have been ripped off by him. I guess there is a long list of people and they have a couple of confiscated freezers with stuff in it, so you might be able to get specimens back.IF you got ripped off by him.
I also heard that just like the waterfowler sites the feds and state have stepped up the overlooking of sites like this now because of jerks like Gman.I am soooooo glad I didnt get invloved with him any further than only looseing a few traps.It pays to play by the rules..

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Ooops

This response submitted by Wally on 2/16/05 at 11:18 AM. ( muthagoose@hotmail.com ) 216.251.183.3

Well it seems the interpritation once again is a fault. After reseaching the green fur law it seems the Co was a little off.As Old fart previously stated its a no go in mn ,,only prossesed can be sold..Thank goodness for this site and all who KNOW..

So does

This response submitted by Bradlee on 2/17/05 at 11:02 AM. ( ) 12.227.181.67

this mean that Gman is being busted by Gmen ? Cool ! Bradlee

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu