on to different topics....

Submitted by Griz on 2/15/05 at 3:42 PM. ( ) 69.66.86.42

Like george said we already hashed out evolution in the archives, and there ain't much chance of us changing each other's minds, so on to better stuff.....

anyone here been watching 'the ultimate fighter'? I have kinda got hooked. It comes on Spike network(former TNN) on monday nights at 10:05. Dish network is channel 168. It is quite the show, i think it will really boost their ratings for the title fight on april 16th, cause the two contenders for the title are the teams trainers! Anyways they show a fight every week, and next weeks should be really good, quite a rivalry has developed between next weeks fighters. Anyways since it was a new show and it ain't quite primetime i thought you guys might appreciate the review :-)

Oh my pick for next weeks fight is chris, i know he was an buthole early but them other guys went way overboard. I was a fan of josh's, but now have no respect for him. Even when i was pulling for him i didn't think he could take chris, chris is too pychotic... LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hey, this isn't

This response submitted by KB on 2/15/05 at 5:59 PM. ( ) 65.161.239.4

about taxidermy! (Just kidding....so, what have you done with Krowtan lately?...)

Krowtan

This response submitted by jerry on 2/15/05 at 11:47 PM. ( ) 64.242.58.175

I drank some an it grew hair on my head no kidden.Best stuff they ever made George try a sip

Hey Griz

This response submitted by Mark H on 2/16/05 at 11:55 AM. ( haskees@access4less.net ) 64.63.204.8

A little bragging if no one minds. I'm a muay thai kickboxer and have been studying Tae Kwon Do since 1982, I love the show and I go to a lot of professional fights. I have met Chris Leban and he is one heck of a fighter. He will kick Josh's a$$. The club I fight in has a lot of mixed martial arts fighters so I'm a huge fan. I'm just to old to ground fight anymore with my back (bad car crash)to roll on the floor. I'm the oldest stand up kickboxer in our club that still competes (44) and when I fight in my weigt class they are all twenty something at my ranking level. They are faster, but I'm still smarter. Sorry to ramble.

I usually train five nights a week after I close my shop, until hunting season rolls around and then I don't train as much.Some guys are arrogant a----holes, but for the most part the fighters that I know a pretty good guys all around and are outstanding athletes.

thats pretty cool mark....

This response submitted by Griz on 2/17/05 at 12:58 PM. ( ) 69.66.146.12

you didn't ramble too much... it was interesting :)

Hey Mark

This response submitted by Mariah on 2/22/05 at 3:44 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

I am really upset that Chris Leban is now off the show! I was very confident that he was going to beat the daylights out of Josh and I absolutely HATE the way Josh fights! You said you met Chris...do you actually know him?

Mark H

This response submitted by Bill on 2/24/05 at 1:18 PM. ( wrbillbo@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

Mark is right. I think Chris just had a bad night.

chris leban

This response submitted by benny on 3/1/05 at 10:40 PM. ( mentalmustang1@aol.com ) 205.188.116.134

As for addicting i agree.i'm upset to see chris leave,he was waiting to explode on josh trying not to use the left often(cause of his knuckle)if he was uninjured he would of tore crap up,he talked alot of crap but could back it up so you cant blame him.he's one hell of a fighter and i know we'll see him in the future on top of the UFC.As for Bobby Southworth i didnt much care for him after the remark,but give credit where it's due he is a good fighter. thanx
peace out

Screw Josh and Bobby!

This response submitted by Kevin on 3/7/05 at 1:14 PM. ( trenchtiger52@yahoo.com ) 64.93.140.180

Whoooa Chris!

Hes back Hell yeah

This response submitted by Wade on 3/8/05 at 7:43 PM. ( ) 12.167.67.181

Chris came back and i garentee he will kick some ass now

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu