Busted!

Submitted by Mark on 2/16/05 at 11:49 PM. ( MHaineault@intergate.com ) 66.103.246.185

Thought you might find this interesting....

http://www.ashleycountyledger.com/articles/2005/02/16/news/h16f441.txt

Mark

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

crooks or cops

This response submitted by Mr. T on 2/17/05 at 12:42 AM. ( ) 64.31.6.185

OH the power of big rack's on deer and women.

Cops are only human too, but aren't they supposed to...

This response submitted by Craig on 2/17/05 at 6:00 PM. ( ) 66.66.226.122

lead by example? Isn't this a job where moral issues are supposed to take a front seat?

"Everyone is human," he said, "but there are some things I just can't condone in this office" as quoted by Ashley County Sheriff James Robinson.

"Some things"...like breaking the law! I hope they lose benefits including any retirement they might have accumulated.

Almost like the cops that speed by you the interstate going 10-15 miles an hour over the speed limit without lights on just because they can. Or how they can carry a handgun anywhere they want to.

Isn't there a clause in the constitution stating that no class of people should have special privilege?

I just heard one on the local news of a trooper in Ontario County that shot his neighbor's dog during shotgun season this past year, and then lied to a Grand Jury as to the incident. He is up for 7 years in prison for this act. I think these guys in Arkansas should get at least this much time. Unfortunately the end results will probably be much less severe for each of them.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu