So how do you know if you, a loved one, or someone who reports to you is suffering from taxidermituos? Here are the early-warning signs.
1. Chronic fatigue - exhaustion, tiredness, a sense of being physically run down
2. Anger at those making demands
3. Self-criticism for putting up with the demands
4. Cynicism, negativity, and irritability
5. A sense of being besieged
6. Exploding easily at seemingly inconsequential things
7. Frequent headaches and gastrointestinal disturbances
8. Weight loss or gain
9. Sleeplessness and depression
10. Shortness of breath
12. Feelings of helplessness
13. Increased degree of risk taking
Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu
....my wife to a "T" except you forgot irratability and bitchyness.LOL JL
PMS twice a month ?
Having to live with you does it to us!