Going to PA state show

Submitted by Warren Stutesman on 2/22/05 at 8:02 PM. ( toadstaxidermy@i2k.com ) 66.255.209.34

Am trying to get things arranged to go to the PA show and was wondering if there is someone that would like to share expences. Room cost mostly. But if you live in MI or between maybe we could ride together.
I recently purchased TR supply and am going to the show as a vendor so will need to drive to take my stuff but Ihave a closed topper on an extended cab pickup so will have room for some mounts.
Any way if your interested please call and discuss it with me 989-826-5737.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Wye Motor Lodge

This response submitted by Rich Stanton on 2/23/05 at 2:19 AM. ( ) 170.215.201.32

It's less than 2 miles from the convention center and i think it ran $87 a night last year... nicer than where i live, but that's not saying much. The hotel... too rich for my blood.

Warren try...

This response submitted by Michelle B on 2/23/05 at 6:19 AM. ( laurelmt@lhtc.net ) 65.167.183.42

Warren try the Econolodge or Ramada they are $46 - $49 and they had rooms left when I made reserv. and are just out the road 1-mi. or so on the same street as the convention center. The conv. center Marriott and the Hampton Inn are both full at $89 a night.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu