Bush & Wead

Submitted by .. on 2/22/05 at 8:26 PM. ( ) 4.253.36.176

Oops!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Here it comes!

This response submitted by Buckeye on 2/22/05 at 9:08 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

I'm not a Bush fan, but I think if your going to talk about somebody you should have the balls to give your name and learn how to spell the things that your talking about. Don't you agree Dot Dot, or whatever your name is.

His

This response submitted by Alex on 2/22/05 at 9:24 PM. ( ) 66.32.163.88

were freeze dried by a pro-bush taxidermist,lol

I just want to know if Bush rolled his own

This response submitted by Cecil on 2/22/05 at 9:33 PM. ( ) 64.184.33.215

LMAO

Who cares about using weed the man used coke!

Moron

This response submitted by Crusty on 2/22/05 at 9:35 PM. ( ) 209.165.183.148

Dot dot is a freakin' moron! (morette perhaps?)

If you believe the Bible, do you know who Paul actually was?

This response submitted by George on 2/22/05 at 10:01 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

How about a disciple named Judas or even Peter. Or where Satan was supposed to have come from? Or we might even go farther with "I smoked it but I never inhaled" or maybe "I did not have sex with that woman".

All of us have skeletons in our closets. Cocaine for years was a rich mans weed and ANYONE who lived through the '60's knows that. At one time the AMA admitted that the "majority of doctors graduating med school" had used cocaine at least once. The bar association kept their polls to themselves.

Even in the interviews, the President admits that he's changed and wouldn't want anyone to claim that he was mimmicking the President of the U.S.

Wead claim he didn't do it for the money and that he could've made more money had he released the book prior to the election. That might be true, but he's sure become awfully famous for the betrayal of someone who trusted him.

Cecil, let me know who video taped your personal conversations 30 years ago and I'll see if they want to be famous on the Taxidermy Net.

Maybe the scripture does bear itself out here. "He, who is without guilt, cast the first stone."

wead...

This response submitted by Steve on 2/22/05 at 10:29 PM. ( ) 69.248.128.63

The tapes are the least of his problems. How about the gay male prostitute that got a press pass using a fake name and also got all sorts of insider scoops and access to top secret documents. Seems like someonein the white house has a boyfriend who they did favors for. And visa versa...

Cecil Again

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 2/22/05 at 10:35 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.134

Are we supposed to think you're less of an idiot than you were before the election? Are you trying to lay the groundwork for the next election. You and Hillary would be good together. Problem is your Liberal Ship is sinking. George is right Cecil. Tell us about you in the sixties! All the dopers I knew back then were Liberals. I don't think things are much different now. Some of the stuff you come up with is reminisant of dope fried brains.

The whole weed issue...

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 2/23/05 at 12:06 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 152.163.100.134

is something that never made sense to me. A man can LEGALLY get blitzed out out of his brains on a fifth of Tequiala and go NUTS but his neighbor can't come home and burn one and chill out. It's nothing that temtps me as I have regular randoms on my job but it seems that good things could be done with it's revenue. It is, after all, one of the biggest crops being harvested out there. I'm sure I'll hear about this one but OH WELL! Jeff F.

I agree with some of what you're saying Jeff...

This response submitted by marty on 2/23/05 at 3:28 PM. ( ) 24.15.107.136

Soon they'll have instant, non-invasive testing for weed usage too. So driving under the influence could be easily verified. Either way, there will always be those who don't get caught. I'll tell you what though. IF somebody's going to be driving under the influence, I'll take the smoker over the drinker any day (btw, I'm not condoning either. But some people I knew in college actually drove BETTER after a few puffs. Can't say that about drinking - lol!)

Buckeye

This response submitted by .. on 2/23/05 at 9:10 PM. ( ) 4.226.144.203

Wead is the name of the guy who did the recordings. Nothing was spelled wrong. I doubt you will be splitting the atom anytime soon. LMAO

I was thinking, and you're right I should post a name. The posts are so much more credible when you leave a name like "Buckeye" or something like that.

My name is Chris Dot Dot ! What's yours?

This response submitted by Buckeye on 2/23/05 at 10:54 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

Along with a few other guys with the name Chris. For the last year or so I used my real name, but I noticed more and more postings from other Chris', so I just started using my nickname. P.S. I don't want to split the atom just lips and eyes (like on deer, you know) that's why I use this site, to learn. By Dot Dot.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu