Hi George! Put the coffee on! (a cup of Joe)

Submitted by Ghost on 2/25/05 at 11:53 PM. ( ) 69.44.62.216

George Roof
359 Cypress Branch Rd
Magnolia, DE 19962-1215
(302) 697-9606

George,

Hey buddy, how you been? Long time no see! Pick the phone up when I call. Also, please make a pot of coffee. I would like to sit down and talk to you for a while. See ya soon when I get in town! Tell everyone hello for me.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

How about Tea

This response submitted by T for Texas on 2/26/05 at 1:19 AM. ( ) 68.156.127.146

Howdy Mr. T

George and the phone

This response submitted by Jeanette Hall on 2/26/05 at 1:49 AM. ( eagle93245@yahoo.com ) 12.165.105.139

You gotta watch George and that phone of his. I called him up one evening to chitchat and the old fart hung up on me! He thought I was a tetemarketer! I laughed my keester off before I called him again. He let the answering machine get it. I started to leave a message then he finally decied to pick up the phone. When you call him next time as for mister George Roof and see what happens!

"Ghost"! Yeah right

This response submitted by George on 2/26/05 at 10:22 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

Because you're still in the closet doesn't make you a ghost. Does your mother know? You really should tell her as she probably suspects that a 30 year old guy should actually date a girl or two before he turns 40.

And if you're actually speaking of coffee instead of your boyfriend, I don't drink that crap. In 30 years of military I never drank coffee and I never smoked, so you lose again.

And by the way, it's spelled "joe" without the capital. That was a nickname WWII GI's gave the first instant coffee ever manufactured. It was made by "Java" and they just turned it into "joe".

So, just go out and play with the little boys and leave me out of your lifestyle. And you'd better stop playing on your boss's computer. If he finds out, you really will be a "ghost".

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu