bill yox

Submitted by charles on 2/28/05 at 10:27 PM. ( ) 65.246.113.54

hey Bill do you remember me telling you id post a picture of that white and brown phased doe so you could see it when i got it mounted to refresh your memory you told me it wasnt albino cause well the picture is at geocities.com/wv_bowhunter_1/mypage.html its not a very clear pic my digital camera is junk and theres a nice 14 pointer on the page as well.So take a look and let me know what you think,anyone is welcome to look and tell me all the things you see wrong with the mounts.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Charles

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 2/28/05 at 10:34 PM. ( ) 67.138.13.67

Id love to have a peek at it. One problem, Im having trouble linking to these pics. Ive had guys in here tell me a bazillion things to check on my computer, yet I havent corrected it. Do you wanna email me the pics? I dont mind if you dont. billyoxtaxidermy@yahoo(dot)com

I saw it

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 2/28/05 at 11:30 PM. ( ) 67.138.13.67

Thats a nice mount. As for what it is, its obviously painted as a piebald. I cant say, as I didnt see it raw. If it was all white and no color, it could be either a piebald or an albino. If it had any color other then staining, it couldnt be an albino. Nice mount though.

painted as piebald?

This response submitted by charles on 2/28/05 at 11:36 PM. ( ) 65.246.113.54

what do you mean by that Bill i have a pic of it after it was skinned if i can get it scaned ill email it to you.

Im not sure how else to say it

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 3/1/05 at 1:44 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.199

All white deer, or partial white, or any combination can also be piebalds. Only deer with a lack of any pigment whatsoever can be an albino. Theres all white deer that are still considered whites, or piebalds, but not albino...see what Im saying?

i see waht your saying now

This response submitted by charles on 3/1/05 at 6:09 PM. ( ) 65.246.113.54

i need to get a better pic of the deer and email it to you cause that picture doesnt give the deer much justice ill see if i can get the guy to bring it by when he picks up his buck and ill get a better pic.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu