HERE I AM!.............GROUSEMAN!

Submitted by Grouseman on 4/2/05 at 12:10 PM. ( grouseman75@hotmail.com ) 69.179.125.229

Well it took a while, but I finally made it back to this site. I apologize for my disappearance about two winters ago. I was having severe fiancial troubles at the time and about lost everything. I did loose my phone and for a few days my electric. It has taken a while but things are slowly coming together again.

I didn't write this for you to feel sorry or to pitty me! I wrote it to offer an explination to my instant disappearance and to let people know that I did not try to screw them over on purpose! Believe it or not.....It's up to you.

I have been able to get ahold of a few people and got things straightened out with them. I would like to do the same with anyone else out there that has a beef with me. My e-mail address is above. My home phone is 218-993-2425. I work out of town most of the time but leave a message and I WILL get back to you. I do not know how often I will be able to check my e-mail since it is at a buddies computer an hour away from my house. I hope it will be at least once a week anyway.

As for the rumors of my brushes with the law ..... it's true. Two years ago I got accused of snaring one of the neighbors dogs while she was cross country sking. At that time the investigating officers wrote me a couple of tickets for trapping Along with several warnings for miscealanous things. At that time I was informed that I could not sell specimens without a fur buyers/sellers permit.

Needless to say that I promptly stopped. It also happes to of happened just after I lost my phone service. This is what is being investigated now. They are bound determined to proove that I was selling critters that did not have CITIES tags.....I NEVER DID!

At the time I never knew that I was breaking the law. I never would have thought that I would need a permit to sell my OWN critters. Boy was I ever wrong! Let this be a lesson to all.....Even if you think it is OK check to make sure!

OH.....And what do you mean I screwed you over on those dozen traps Wally? The last time I talked to ya everything was hunky dory with them. If it wasn't you should of returned the phone calls I made to you, or talked to me about em when I stopped by instead of making some excuse not to see me!

Well.......Let the Grouse bashing contest BEGIN!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

huh

This response submitted by bob wendt on 4/2/05 at 1:34 PM. ( ) 64.184.12.43

I don`t know anything about your problems, but I do know no one can legally offer for sale bobcats or river otters , and no one can legally purchase them unless they have been officially sealed with C.I.T.E.S. tags, makes no matter if you trapped or bought them. If you did either, you are screwed. Unfortunately if the sale goes across state lines ,it is then a federal lacy act violation in addition to a state misdemeaner. So , thus is a felony and can get you hard time, a record, and big buck-a-roonies. Plus, you do need a liscence to trap and also there are seasons and you must have consent on deeded ground. 99.99999% of trappers can stay legal with no sweat. You have to be pretty naive, dumb or both to get your booby in the wringer over trapping violations.

Good To See!

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 4/2/05 at 6:56 PM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 152.163.100.134

I've thought about you. I still refer people to the crappie schedule you gave me years ago. Hope life gets better. Peace. Jeff F.

HALLLOOOOOOOOooooooo Grouse!

This response submitted by Amethyst Taylor aka Wolf on 4/3/05 at 11:10 PM. ( wolfstaxidermy at yahoo.com ) 152.163.100.134

Long time no howl Grouseman, good to see you didn't crawl off and die somewhere. Give me a e-howl when you get a free chance.

Still into as much trouble as ever, Wolfie

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu