An Amazing thing happened at the WTC

Submitted by George on 4/2/05 at 10:14 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.202

I get some well deserved flack on here occasionally, but I have to say that I was a little humbled by the numbers of "friends" I met there at the WTC. I met Old Fart(he aint) and Old Shaver (and he certainly ain't) along with so many others of you great people I'd be remiss if I named you all and unwittingly forgot someone. To a person, they were all so supportive and appreciative, I was really a little embarrassed. Several times on here someone has taken exception and promised to meet me at a show and "straighten me out". I guess I just somehow missed those people or they didn't bother to show up. Oh well, you missed your big chance last week and that only leaves Sioux Falls for the NTA show. I sure hope you come see me.

Thank you to those new friends for introducing yourself. That was a great part of all the fun I had there.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Who

This response submitted by Alex on 4/2/05 at 11:06 PM. ( ) 66.32.122.179

Could harm you George ?

We went through Nam and survived, what can a blabber mouth do,? LOL

New Products

This response submitted by Mike on 4/3/05 at 12:53 AM. ( ollie@wildak.net ) 209.112.187.241

W

New Products

This response submitted by Mike on 4/3/05 at 12:53 AM. ( ollie@wildak.net ) 209.112.187.241

Are there any other new products coming out that were seen at the show?

WEll George

This response submitted by wetnwild on 4/3/05 at 7:20 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

For all the grief George gets, and I have thrown some his way, I cant see why. While with all the hustle and bustle of the show I did not get to spend much time with George, He is not whaT he appears to be on this forum. George was very personable, and a real nice humble guy who was willing to help and talk to anybody at the show. While there, I got to meet some of the nicest people i will ever meet. Icons in the industry like Tony Finnazo, Frank Katula, Manny chavez, Bill Yox, and too many others are just some of the nicest dowen to earth people I ever had the pleasure to meet. Ken walker, Jeanett Hall, Bruce Rittel, and way too many others to mention made the entire show a real plewasure. Greates experience I have ever had at a show, and again some of the nicest people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. Cant wait for Reno in 2007!One thing though George, get a NEW Tailor! LOL Turkey cammo dinner jacket? LOLO LOL

Turkey camo dinner jacket!

This response submitted by tomdes on 4/3/05 at 8:28 AM. ( mapletax@twcny.rr.com ) 24.58.211.158

My kind of guy George! and besides it is turkey season in some states, George is just showing his dedication to the sport. Well come on guys this is the digital age lets see some pictures! Load them to photobucket, shutterfly etc. Let's get'em downloaded!

Speaking of new products

This response submitted by wetnwild on 4/3/05 at 9:14 AM. ( ) 24.128.109.191

Did you happen to see the dremel type tool with the round cutting blade encompassed with a chainsaw blade edge? When I go through all my paprework, I will repost the name of it. Its small chainsaw circular blade was amazing. They say it can shave down a hog shield in sewconds, and i believe it. Absolutely amazing. You can also get the chainsaw blade in 4 and 6 inch to fit an angle grindewr.

Great to me you George

This response submitted by Len on 4/3/05 at 10:37 AM. ( lengums@wi.rr.com ) 24.209.156.234

It was great to meet you finally in person George and I wish we would have had more time to talk. We will see you in July.

Missed ya Geo

This response submitted by Elmer on 4/3/05 at 7:54 PM. ( Tops ) 152.163.100.134

But only just got there on Sat lots of running around to do. But got a look see at all the mounts and visit the suppliers and stayed up late that night.

Another guy I'd have loved to have met

This response submitted by George on 4/3/05 at 10:28 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.13

DANG IT Elmer, so close and yet so far away. We had to leave early Friday to get Connie back closer to her doctor. Paul Borkowski tells me he, too, got there Saturday. Sorry I missed you guys.

Maybe

This response submitted by Elmer on 4/5/05 at 7:29 AM. ( Tops ) 64.12.116.134

At the next show or the Nationals.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu