Wind Down Party at WTC!

Submitted by Dan Hudzik on 4/3/05 at 12:39 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

Talk about an awesome time! I know there was a lot of people that left because they wanted to get home but boy did they miss a great time! Elmer's son, Brad Tyler sang for everyone and put on a great show. Other people from the industry played instruments and sang as well. It was an awesome party. Would like to thank Breakthrough, Larry Bloomquist and Skip for the WTC! It was a great time to be had by all. If anyone didn't make it over to see WASCO, boy did you miss out. WASCO always has great service but I had the pleadure of meeting Rick Carter as well. Great guy. WASCO also had a live animal set up which was the best I have seen yet! Of course I love predators! LOL Thanks to all the suppliers that came and the great discounts as well! I think this show topped the 2001 WTC an they said that one was big which it was. The 2001 show was the 1st one that I had ever gone to but I think this one (2005)is going to be hard to top! Dan Hudzik

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Yes sir

This response submitted by Elmer on 4/3/05 at 7:55 PM. ( Tops ) 152.163.100.199

Thanks Dan was great putting a face to all the conversations. that was sone party.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu