Thank you all at the WTC

Submitted by Justin on 4/3/05 at 12:48 PM. ( ) 4.254.96.143

I just returned from the WTC and wanted to show my gratitude to everyone who attended. I probably didn't get a chance to meet all of you, but I sure tried. Every person that I talked with was very helpfull, the vendors, the competitors, and the judges. I recieved about 15 critiques on my deer, and it was terific. I was very leery about going to such a show being a newbe and now I can tall you it was one of the bet decisions I,ve ever made. I gained so much information about every aspect of this trade that my heads going to hurt for a month. I just hope I can retain a good percentage of it, and use that info in my shop. I made some really good freinds at this show from here at home, and abroad,(thanks for the gift David) and I can't wait to do it again. See ya'll in Reno.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

dido

This response submitted by Vermont Valley Taxidermy on 4/3/05 at 3:23 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.139

The WTC was amazing. I have attended the NTA, IGT, as well as the Wisconsin show. I was very impressed at these shows, but WOW, the WTC was amazing. I would tell anyone starting to go to shows to go to them all, but if you are limited, you MUST go see the WTC.

I can not say enough. Even the least impressive mounts were amazing. You all have motivated me in a ways that I haven't experienced in years.

THANK YOU ALL FOR AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE,
John Dimpfl

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu