To all that attended the world show

Submitted by Matt on 4/3/05 at 9:19 PM. ( ) 4.131.38.18

I just wanted to say that I have never seen a more good hearted bunch of people that I did at the show. I haven't competed in a long time and did manage to pull a blue ribbon in the professional catagory with a whitetail. I was really happy to achieve this and an excellent critique from Mr. Rick Carter. But more importantly, I met some people from around the country that would all bend over backwards for you and share ideas and tricks to help everyone. I'm proud to say I am a wildlife artist and I'm proud to be part of an organization that is full of excellent people both in attitude and work. The work at the show was impressive. When we all settle back into our daily routines in the shop remember who you are and what you are trying to achieve. Don't ever give up and may God bless each and everyone of you. Hope to see you at the next. Take care.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

WTC---2 thumbs up!

This response submitted by mrdux on 4/3/05 at 10:21 PM. ( mrdux@refugemail.com ) 68.217.144.139

I was nothing but impressed the entire time I was in Springfield. Everyone was most helpful and the techniques I learned in the seminars will change many of the ways I currently do things in my work. One example of how popular this event is, I was sitting in a seminar and on one side of me was a guy from Mexico and the other side a guy from South Africa. There was a lady from Japan in front of me. Made this KY boy feel kind of special. Kudos to all who had a part in putting the event together.

Just one word...

This response submitted by Becky P on 4/4/05 at 9:27 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.13

AWESOME!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu