Any Word On The Ebay /Bobcats Problem?

Submitted by William on 4/1/05 at 2:06 PM. ( ) 12.22.170.151

I understand there was a question and answers meeting on ebay yesterday. Was the latest issue of selling bobcats on ebay mentioned? Seems there has been a rash of auction cancellations for bobcats lately. I hope they work it out cause I had bought up about 20 to mount up and list on ebay. Any Info will be appreciated!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Ebay does not like raw animals listed

This response submitted by Ben Dover on 4/1/05 at 3:07 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

So when advertiseing whole animals, state "IN THE ROUND"/ Feebay is afraid people will buy the animals to eat. Ha pretty high priced meat!

so

This response submitted by Steve D on 4/1/05 at 3:10 PM. ( aaa_taxidermy@yahoo.com ) 70.16.105.19

Where does the endangered species come into play on that?

What about the mounted ones?

This response submitted by William on 4/1/05 at 4:59 PM. ( ) 12.22.170.151

I am concerned about the mounted ones. Some auctions have supposedly been cancelled due to the Mexican Bobcat being put on the endangered species list. I guess they will address it as time goes by.

No They won't address it William

This response submitted by Alan on 4/1/05 at 9:34 PM. ( ABBarrail@sbcglobal.net ) 69.111.249.106

They do what ever they want just like my pen raised waterfowl and Mandarin's I am currently suspended from ebay because "someone said I didn't pay for an auction" Bullcrap I have 312 100% feedback and that is just the ones that have bothered to leave feedback. But they have yet to tell me what item I "forgot" to pay for. they will pull an auction just because some PETA Jackass asks them too and there is nothing you can do about it. Just like pulling Mandarin's because they have DUCK in the Title But then on the other hand you have a better way of getting your stuff out there so I guess you just have to play the game aggravating as it can be. So good luck William with your cats I haven't had any problems with my cats other than the ones they pulled now for me being suspended.Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu