Coming through MT,want to shed hunt (elk)

Submitted by G-man on 4/1/05 at 3:21 PM. ( ) 69.240.148.44

Driving cross country via I90 will be in Billings a day or two then on through to WA state.Want to do some shed hunting and was hoping to find some help.I want a matching pair of Elk sheds for a mount for my studio. (KK in Bozeman, leave some info how to reach you)The reason I want to shed hunt is I have been at PIT for 8 months and am spending the last money I have for gas and a U-hell trailer to get home.I appreciate the offers to sell me a set,but right now am lucky to have Ramen noodles.A Set of decent sheds would be gold to me.Don't mind a long hike and am in good shape for altitude.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

i'm not sure

This response submitted by trapper on 4/1/05 at 9:42 PM. ( ) 69.14.195.217

I think that you can get busted for that! Not positive, better check it out first.

Hey G-Man

This response submitted by JDM on 4/1/05 at 10:17 PM. ( ) 4.47.238.160

I seem to recall a while back that some guys were really bad mouthing P.I.T Do you have any insight on that issue. Hey were do you hang your hat I'm in the Skagit Valley area

Hey JDM

This response submitted by G-man on 4/1/05 at 10:30 PM. ( ) 216.37.223.8

Were damned near neighbors bud.I live in Deming near Bellingham.Used to live on Whidbey.Hell I'm in Skagit Valley on a regular basis.
As far as the PIT thing goes, I don't even want to get wound up on that.I just want to get it over with and go the hell home.You have a shop down there?

Ramen Noodles?

This response submitted by wildbill on 4/2/05 at 11:59 AM. ( ) 216.167.140.200

Sounds like your a little farther North, but if you come thru Texas let me know,I still have some deer meat in the freezer. Put some on the grill and throw the noodles out the window. Oh, and a cold one in the fridge. Later.

Dang

This response submitted by G-man on 4/2/05 at 12:30 PM. ( ) 216.37.223.8

That sounds almost good enough to swing south!

G-man

This response submitted by JDM on 4/2/05 at 12:54 PM. ( ) 4.47.238.160

Well you kind of caught me by suprise when you said deming. I live about 20 miles east of Sedro-Woolley by the baker lake turnoff. No I'm not a taxidermist but I've been playing around with a few birds.I'm not sure what the taxi situation is in your neck of the woods but down here we've got 2 full timers one does premium work at premium prices, and he's extremely busy. The other guy well lets say I learned my lesson about him this last season. Basically what I'm saying is this area is rip for the picking for a new guy who does good work.Maybe we'll hook up sometime. Good luck!

JDM

This response submitted by G-man on 4/2/05 at 1:05 PM. ( ) 216.37.223.8

Here's my email viperfish0@lycos.com thats a zero at the end.

G-Man

This response submitted by JDM on 4/2/05 at 2:27 PM. ( ) 4.47.238.160

Well G-Man I'll wright your addy down and E-mail you down the road because I've got virus problems right now.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu