Loved the World Show

Submitted by Dino on 4/6/05 at 10:02 PM. ( dinostaxidermy@frontiernet.net ) 170.215.91.102

I never had so much fun working a competition. I got to work with some real fine people in the industry - take up half a page listing everyone, but you all know who you were. I really enjoyed it.

This was my first World Show, and it won't be my last!

I definitely enjoyed the company, but the wind-down party was the best! I'm still limping. A 50-year-old body doesn't work as well as it used to. Hope to see you all at the next World Show.

Dino

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Hey Dino!

This response submitted by Ken R.Walker on 4/6/05 at 11:04 PM. ( () ) 154.11.109.30

After watching you dance with the Australian girl Sacha,we`ve changed your name to Dingo!

Man, FIFTY?

This response submitted by George on 4/6/05 at 11:06 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.134

Talk about being run hard and hung up wet. GEEZ, you look older than me. But I still love you Dino, even if you are a jellyfish. LMAO

Blackmail material

This response submitted by Jan George on 4/7/05 at 12:42 AM. ( turkeylady@jangeorge.com ) 69.212.222.180

Break dancing? Geez, I wish I had been there. You poked fun at me last year for the "trash can" base. Wait till you see this year's trash can. I hope I have the opportunity to enjoy your dancing skills at the NTA this summer. Hope to see you in Sioux Falls.
Jan George

Whew !

This response submitted by R.J. on 4/7/05 at 10:10 AM. ( ) 207.241.134.28

Whew ! Dancing.......I thought you were having convulsions and ran to get a pencil to put in your mouth so you did not swallow your tongue. Glad to hear you are O.K. ..........hey I didn't even know you liked orential food !LOL

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu