The Most Excitment I had In Years

Submitted by Coyote on 4/8/05 at 2:42 PM. ( coyote@wideopenwest.com ) 69.14.89.168

Working in the yard today, and heard a bunch of commotion. I guess this guy was involved in a hit and run on the I-94 freeway today. Hit 2 vehicles than took off running. Well guess who's garage he decided to hide in. MINE! I had cops from the Macomb County Sheriff Dept. Roseville, Eastpointe, and St. Clair Shores at my house. Most excitment I've had in this neighbor hood in 40 some years. Now I have to listen to the Channel 4 News copter flying around.

Coyote

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I look for you on the new tonight

This response submitted by Doug Bridges on 4/8/05 at 3:24 PM. ( doug@ddtaxidermy.com ) 12.40.253.102

Always good to have some excitment in the hood. Just another day in Detroit.

Doug

why

This response submitted by Alex on 4/8/05 at 3:33 PM. ( ) 66.32.70.41

Didn't you shoot and mount the Jerk ? LOL

LMAO.....

This response submitted by Dave B on 4/8/05 at 3:44 PM. ( ) 4.14.184.162

Just got back fom your side of town yesterday/Warren. My daughter and I spent some quality time with Grandma.It amazes me to see how the neighborhood has changed.
The Spring that I moved to SD,we heard camotion out side around 11:00pm. I looked through the screen to see the police on my porch, in my back yard with guns drawn on the neighbors house. A voice shouted to me to shut the door and lay down on the floor. Talk about freeking out. Guess the neighbor went bolistic. Spent time in jail and took all his guns.
Oh how I LOVE the country style living nowadays! LOL

Coyotee, we still need to hit Lake St.Clair to catch some of them muskey's!

Have a great day,
dave

Here come the headlines

This response submitted by Doug Bridges on 4/8/05 at 4:39 PM. ( ) 12.40.253.102

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=287&e=1&u=/wdiv/20050408/lo_wdiv/2662754

Doug

This response submitted by Dawn on 4/8/05 at 7:11 PM. ( ) 216.46.208.233

Hey Doug - Did you get the pictures from the World Show that I sent you...........Have many more for you. So let me know if you want me to keep sending them. See you at the May Board Meeting.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu