Famous Quotes from George

Submitted by Bill on 4/11/05 at 12:54 PM. ( wjtaxderm@aol ) 152.163.100.202

This is just for some humor. I ran across some of George's quotes or one liner's and wanted to put them in Volume I for quick access. These quotes should not be used by anyone not ready to defend themselves in public and especially at home!

Before you start blabbing...
That's a dumbass remark...
Well, I'll open a can of whoop-ass...
Ditzy Chicks... (I found this one very appropriate!)
Your neurological damage...
Your maccbre sadism...
You have to cower, lie cretins...(may have screwed this one up)
American communist puke...
You don't comprehend intelligent...
Taxidermists are the dumbest humans on the planet...
You fail to have a clue...
Talk about single cell organisms, geez what an idiot...
And whoever mellonhead is, he is still an idiot...
Your narcissitic, moronic, squirrely, dillusional, effeminite, convoluting myopia...
You live in a dream world...
You're a real space cadet...
That infinitesimally small brain of yours...
Scum bucket...
Your liberal bullsh+t...
Even the dog won't play with him, unless he has a pork chop tied around his neck...
You're obviously out of your class here...
you're the same dork that...
Take a wild ass guess Einstein...
You obviously didn't spend muh time in English class, maybe the nursery rhyme was as far as you got.
If you waffle and crack, you are a liberal.
Only ignorant people read comic books.
People like you, who think they know everything, are particularly annoying to people like me who actually do.
You deemed me less intelligent? That's a button you shouldn't push!
Your liberal milquetoasts...
Melli, is that short for Mellonhead?
Maybe you and Alec Baldwin can leave on the same ship. (another favorite)
Had I screwed the pooch...
I'm just thankful you never had kids! (LMAO)
Thank god your mentality won't be forced on another generation.
People like you aren't smart enough to know that the wheel has already been invented.
Your acidic comments...
That's absolute idiocy!
You should have E-mailed personally to "vent your spleen."
You're living proof that birth control should be retroactive...(LMAO)
You and brain should never be in the same sentence!
It's only a lie, because you're too stupid to understand the truth.
Snot nosed weasels...
He's already outed himself.
You don't even break a mental sweat.
You're a cerebally challenged idiot.
Sympathy fits someplace between sh*t and syphillis.
Limp dicks like you...
You and your other stooges...
You must be one of th most common low lifes...
Don't get your jockstrap in a wad...

Again, these quotes should never be used at home. They may result in serious bodily injury or loss of personal property and income.
What to read more one liners? Just type in Cecil and hit the search button!
Thanks George! Keep em coming!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

"so the worm turns..."

This response submitted by ; on 4/11/05 at 1:02 PM. ( thankgodforthebackbutton@bleech.com ) 128.241.42.214

forgot one.

My favorite one

This response submitted by Joe V. on 4/11/05 at 1:13 PM. ( ) 216.203.7.84

Sympathy fits someplace between sh*t and syphilis LMAO! This is my favorite Just my opinion

I should apologize

This response submitted by George on 4/11/05 at 3:36 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

NOT for having said them, because at the moment I typed them, it's exactly what I was feeling, I'm sure. HOWEVER, if you know me at all, you know that once I've "vented my spleen" its a dead issue. I'm just sorry there aren't more people like that instead of the ones carrying grudges that should've been buried long ago. And I'm sorry if you form an opinion about me, it could be based on my "abrasiveness" instead of who I actually am in person.

my fav

This response submitted by wilson on 4/11/05 at 4:53 PM. ( ) 207.200.116.134

Out of the 4-5000 post George Roof has made on the taxidermy.net,
i always liked "Didn't mean to lick your lollipop"

Blowing roses up your butt..

This response submitted by PA on 4/11/05 at 5:30 PM. ( ) 24.3.179.164

is one of my favorites. In the old days he would simply call you a democrat, or that you had brown eyes..

Don't EVER go away from this site George. The masses may like you or disdain you, but like PR, you always cause a reaction and good or bad, you are the most famous person on this site.

Don't be sorry George..............

This response submitted by Mac on 4/11/05 at 9:07 PM. ( vabowhunter@worldnet.att.net ) 209.247.222.114

be apologetic, if you really must. Sorry is a discriptive trait carried by many as an attempt to make up for what they did'nt have in the first place, first and foremost Respect. You are probably furthest from the definition of sorry. We are all students to a degree and those who do not have the backbone to take what is dished or get offended by a statement presented by what can IMHO, be described as teachers of the old school (or drill Sgt's LOL) need to go back and learn about "The old School" teachings. Don't change a thing, you make your points well, as do other icons here. I've said it before & I'll say it again, Thanks Folks for your contributions!
Mac

Gotta agree with Wilson "Did'nt mean to lick your lollipop!" is priceless!

wel now

This response submitted by mysterio on 4/11/05 at 9:15 PM. ( ) 205.188.116.139

wow...working in corrections and thought i'd heard it all,till now.

At some time or other

This response submitted by Tony Finazzo on 4/11/05 at 10:03 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

Those were all directed at Cecil. The man evokes adjectives.

That is why I like George!

This response submitted by Kim on 4/11/05 at 10:11 PM. ( ) 69.171.73.59

George has what it takes to get the point across without having to look the words up in a dictionary.

Blantant Right Wing Plagarism

This response submitted by bg on 4/11/05 at 10:20 PM. ( ) 12.73.81.111

"If you want sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary between crap and syphilis." ..............-- Art Rocha

bg, look up plagiarism.

This response submitted by George on 4/11/05 at 10:29 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

It works both ways. Rocha might've copied it off the Army Staff Sergeant and dear friend, Jim Pires, of mine in the 1st Cav in Vietnam (1966-67). I was a graphics guy and we had SEVERAL short verses we often posted over our helo operations shack. We DIDN'T use the "crap" word. Another we had, and I know we invented and posted was, "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades". Posted Mar 17 over the 14 ACS Operations Center, Nha Trang, Vietnam. We didn't copyright any of them, BTW.

Touche George

This response submitted by bg on 4/11/05 at 11:00 PM. ( ) 12.73.81.111

Tried to find origin and was not able too.

better than cable

This response submitted by paul e on 4/12/05 at 7:06 AM. ( americanmetalfab@bellsouth.net ) 65.6.117.101

Georges comments better than cable tv
i still need to take time to find out what myopic means though
keep um coming George

Dang !

This response submitted by Rick Carter on 4/12/05 at 8:11 AM. ( ) 67.140.205.136

I love the creative ways George tells people to kiss off. If everyone in the world was like George, the police would only be needed for directing traffic.

So George

This response submitted by Tim on 4/12/05 at 9:56 AM. ( ) 67.70.19.190

You can fire off meaningless insults at people, good for you.
It shows how insecure and weak you are.

Meaningless Maybe Effective yes!

This response submitted by BG on 4/12/05 at 10:22 AM. ( ) 12.73.45.130

Tim, however meaningless the "insults" are they sure seem effective at raising your blood pressure. Ha Ha.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Horseshoes

This response submitted by BG on 4/12/05 at 12:05 PM. ( ) 63.170.184.137

George, your friend was a baseball fan.

Q.: Help! I understand the meaning of "close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades), but what is the origin of this phrase? In my preliminary web searches I've been amazed at how often "horseshoes and hand grenades) is used for song, CD, and book titles, but I can't get a handle on where it came from.
- Ainsley N.

A.: It's a baseball saying that first started around 1935. The full quote is: "Close doesn't count in baseball. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.)

<><> "GET-R-DONE" <><>

This response submitted by EARL on 4/12/05 at 2:02 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.15.121

Just think what this world would be like if we were all like George ? George "YOU-DA-MAN"

Wrong again BG

This response submitted by George on 4/12/05 at 2:38 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

That remark was credited to Dizzy Dean I THINK (in baseball, obviously), but it didn't include the the three words "and hand grenades". The word "hand" grenades didn't really come into use until World War II (1940's)when rifle propelled grenades were instituted. Before that time, all grenades were thrown by hand so the word "hand" would have been redundant.

BUT, just to assuage your ego and your feelings, I've always said (and probably "plagiarized" someone else) that "no thought is original". Many of the best have "anonymous author" or "author unknown" accredited to them. Jim was an 18 year old tunnel rat in Vietnam and he didn't really expect to see 19. Damn him, he lived to be 46 when he died of a massive heart attach in bed with his new 24 year old wife. He'll always be my hero. LOL This ones for you Jim.

Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes

This response submitted by Ted on 4/12/05 at 9:12 PM. ( ) 24.72.93.227

I'm laughing so hard it hurts. Keep up the good work George. I hope you don't mind if I use some of those quotes as my own someday!

I stand corrected

This response submitted by George on 4/12/05 at 10:04 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

A little research tells me that rifle propelled grenades WERE used in WWI, but the Germans abandoned them as unreliable and too dangerous to their own troops. The English and Americans used them to some degree of success. Still, it was WWII when the rifle propelled grenade became an inportant vehicle for infantryment without mortar support. But Old Diz still didn't include the last 3 words in his immortal quote.

We may never know Horseshoes or Hand Grenades

This response submitted by ByGolly on 4/13/05 at 11:39 AM. ( ) 12.73.80.43

However, the first verifiable use of the phrase including hand grenades is

Army Staff Sergeant, Jim Pires, of the 1st Cav in Vietnam (1966-67).

and that's the way it should be cited.

I stand corrected.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu