beating the gasoline companies at their own game

Submitted by alex on 4/12/05 at 12:15 PM. ( AlephTs@earthlink.com ) 66.32.59.207

I just came back from my new hunting lease 475 miles from Miami in Georgia, to say the least I was pretty po at the gasoline companies.

on my way up the gasoline was still 2.25 a galon 2 days later we paid it at 2;39 a galon on the same gas stations.

This is just ridiculous ,it makes me wonder how many times can I go hunting this year, this can really affect our taxidermy industry big time.

so I think we or someone should organise a nationwide boycott and take it upon ourselves to hurt the profits these companies are making, Chevron Just reported a 28 billion dollar profit, what can we as consumers do to hurt their pockets ?, a lot more than you think.
here is a few ideas one can do easily, if you have others please email them to me

Americans are letting the gas companies take advantage of them as they satisfy their uncontrolable greed.

The way to beat them at their game is as follows;

1] Unless you work in your vehicle do not fill your gas tank, buy $5.00 at a time, most of us who have a credit card just fill up even if we are not going somewhere.

2] do not buy anything from the gas station stores their profits are astronomical, on their goceries.

3] whenever possible buy from independent brands, not from the big boys like Exxon or Chevron, they are the ones who lead in the unjustified price hikes.

Keep your traveling to a minimun, shop smart, make yourself a list of groceries and buy for 2 weeks instead of running to the store everytime you need 1 or two items, or get the store to deliver to you if possible.if you have two vehicles use one for now.

once the consumption of fuel is cut in half their profits will also, they will bring it down on price.
Write congress to pass incentives to car manufacturers to build hydrogen fueled cars, and lets get weaned from oil and the enemy who hold the oil, we are finnacing terrorism by buying from muslim countries, who hate Christians and Jews and Americans.
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CIRCULATE THIS ON THE NET PLEASE DO SO.

Pass this on, let this idea circulate in the net, and become a silent boycott, the power is on you who have the bucks they want.
Alex Peres

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Lease?

This response submitted by ByGolly on 4/12/05 at 12:36 PM. ( ) 63.170.184.137

Why don't you just ask congress and the states to take the tax off gas,that alone would lower the price by 40 to 50 cents a gallon. Gas is still the best deal in the US.

A good Deer Lease in South Texas costs minimum $2500 a gun and your worried about gas prices?

This is what gets me!

This response submitted by Pirate on 4/12/05 at 12:41 PM. ( ) 151.196.98.43

There is a Wawa and a Farm store competing against each other for gas customers. They both have prices of $1.99. Just 1/2 mile down the road is another Wawa. The price for gas is $2.13. It shows that the gas companies are gouging us because the first station proves that they can sell it for $1.99. You can also see this with the major brands. A middle class neighborhood will be cheaper than an upper class neighborhood. Why do they have to rip people off. I'm all for the boycott.

Boycott

This response submitted by ByGolly on 4/12/05 at 12:52 PM. ( ) 63.170.184.137

Boycott would work if everyone quit buying gas. Just think of them...stuck with all that gas. Ha Ha. Yea that's the ticket.

Let's all boycott them!

Send Comments to:

ByGollys Bicycle, Walking Cane and Shoe repair Shop
P O Box 2543
Houston, Texaco (oops Texas)77650

Usually gas stations have price differences because of the

This response submitted by I didn't vote for the oil guys on 4/12/05 at 2:03 PM. ( whatdidyouexpect?@guesswho'sintheirpockets ) 128.241.42.203

last delivery wholesale price. The suppliers are making a lot of money---saving for a "rainy day"?
BTW the main oil supplier for the USA is Canada, and they are thinking of building a pipeline from Alberta to Vancouver--so they can sell to the Chinese.------Ever see the movie "Canadian Bacon", with John Candy?

Do like the Fench did.

This response submitted by Hate the Fench butttttttt. on 4/12/05 at 3:06 PM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

You will not see it on the American news stations.
The French pulled over one million vehicles onto the roads and parked them. There gas price dropped back to whatit was two years ago. They promise their peacefull protest did the kob. Should the oil companies do that again they have plans for two million cars.

Problem is Americans cannot get along, long enough to do this!
L.A. Dallas, Ft.Worth, New Orleans, can you imagine if Americans could get their stuff togather for three days every major city. Even Oil Tycoon George Bush would drop the prices.

Ah hell, we are to independent to do this. We cannot get along.

Buy your gass off EBAY

This response submitted by b on 4/12/05 at 3:14 PM. ( ) 205.188.117.8

And save big time.

This response submitted by ... on 4/12/05 at 3:24 PM. ( ) 216.106.17.3

I had some gas on eBay to sell and they pulled it because they said it was endangered..........

Bygolly

This response submitted by Alex on 4/12/05 at 3:26 PM. ( ) 66.32.43.8

2500 per gun in Texas, there you go ,where does the high price of everything comes from ? Texas !
They all think in texas that everyone is rich.

The day I have to pay 2500 to hunt one deer, I'll quit hunting.

Alex A lot of People Have Quit

This response submitted by BtGolly on 4/12/05 at 7:58 PM. ( ) 63.170.184.137

Deer "hunting" in Texas has gone through the roof. 5000 to 10,000 for chance at trophy in South Texas is not uncommon. State supported high Game fence and breeding pens fuel the big business(money). Fair chase will soon be a thing of the past. Texas already allows hunting over game feeders ect. Next there will probably be a spotlighting season, for people who have the money to buy a trophy but can't get off during the day.

True story.....Texas just made it illegal to kill a deer over the internet. Seems some pen raised deer ranch set up internet controlled gun that would actually let you shot a trophy from your office in New york.

They felt it wasn't sportsmanlike.
Texas has gone totally buy a buck crazy with no regard for actually having to hunt a deer. Texas Parks and wildlife should just sell a "killing license". Grouping these high dollar wanne be Daniel Boone Banker pen raised deer killers in with true hunters is a disgrace and an insult to every legitmate sportsman in the world.

Alex you got me started.

PS to heck with the price of gas.

Better yet

This response submitted by Alex on 4/12/05 at 9:43 PM. ( ) 66.32.43.8

Iam thinking of establishing a deer delivery service, i bring it to your house and turn it loose in your back yard and you shoot it,LOL

Please read!!

This response submitted by hs on 4/12/05 at 10:07 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.134

WHERE TO BUY YOUR GAS,
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON--

The Saudis are boycotting American goods.
We should return the favor.

An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS.
Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid
putting more money into the
coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies
that don't import
their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that
every time I fill-up
the tank, I am sending my money to people who are
trying to kill me,
my family, and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know
from which of the oil
companies are the best to buy gas. The following
major companies import
Middle Eastern oil :

Shell............................. 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco......... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil............... 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway... 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco............................62,231,000 barrels

If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount
to over $18
BILLION! Note today over 53.00 per barrel

Here are some large companies that DO NOT IMPORT
MIDDLE
EASTERN oil:

Citgo.......................0 barrels
Sunoco...................0 barrels
Conoco...................0 barrels
Sinclair....................0 barrels
BP/Phillips..............0 barrels
Hess........................0 barrels
ARC0......................0 barrels

All of this information is available from the
Department of Energy and
each is required to state where they get their oil
and how much they
are importing.
But to have an impact, we need to reach literally
millions of gas buyers.
It's really simple to do.
Now, don't wimp out at this point... keep reading
and I'll explain how
simple it is to reach millions of people!

I'm sending this note to about twenty people.
If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 =
300)... and those 300
send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) .. and
so on, by the
time the message reaches the sixth generation of
people, we will have
reached over THREE MILLION consumers!
If those three million get excited and pass this on
to ten friends each,
then 30 million people will have been contacted!
If it goes one level further, you guessed it ....
THREE HUNDRED MILLION
PEOPLE!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people.
How long would all that take?

If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more
people within one day,
all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be
contacted within the
next eight days!

With the prediction of gasoline costs rising to $2.20
per gallon this
Spring,
much consideration must be given as to where we
purchase our gasoline.

"Money Talks And Mine Says Goodbye"

Thanks

This response submitted by Alex on 4/13/05 at 10:43 PM. ( ) 66.32.43.8

hs that is the kind of information needed to educate americans,

Now..Now

This response submitted by Michael Sestak on 4/14/05 at 4:49 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

if we dont buy Gas thats imported from the middle east, the Saudi Royal Family will quit talking to "W" and the terrorist will have to find an alternate funding source and the price of gas will drop.
then using the trickle down theory the fighting in Iraq will soon stop and all our troops can come home, the U.S. Government will actually have to concentrate on things to do for americans, and that will cause all kinds of trouble as they will tell us that because of the war they dont have the money they need to help americans, they gave it all to the folks in the middle east.
and because we no longer buy gas made from their oil, that the Opec folks are having money problems and we have to bail them out, so the price of gas will go even higher to help the other countries that need it....we cant win.

Where did you get your information

This response submitted by Christine Sullivan on 4/17/05 at 5:05 PM. ( cdee4@cox.net ) 68.105.70.119

Hi, I really like the information you have given about the import and export of Gas from different companies. But when I went to the Department of Energy I could not find anything about where the different companies get their oil. Can you tell me where you went exactly. I would love to do this, but I want to know the information is legitimate first. Thanks!

yoyoyoyo

This response submitted by me on 5/3/05 at 11:44 AM. ( ) 64.141.123.152

yoyoyoyoyo wut up in the hiz house yoyoyoyo biatch

i am a gay masa

This response submitted by devin on 5/3/05 at 11:48 AM. ( colldude@hotmail.com ) 64.141.123.152

ello everyone i am gay

redmeck fool

This response submitted by recneck fool on 5/3/05 at 11:51 AM. ( cooldude@hotmail.com ) 64.141.123.152

i fudged you \r daddy and mom

redmeck fool

This response submitted by recneck fool on 5/3/05 at 11:51 AM. ( cooldude@hotmail.com ) 64.141.123.152

i fudged you \r daddy and mom

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu