<><>REVOLUTION TAXIDERMY SUPPY<><>

Submitted by EARL on 4/26/05 at 9:59 PM. ( ANT/TAX ) 68.82.15.121

Just wondering if any one has used the forms ? I just mounted up two today..With those new eyes they worked out ok ,looked good..Just wanted some opinions..Thanks..Earl

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

First rate IMO

This response submitted by mrdux on 4/26/05 at 11:12 PM. ( mrdux@refugemail.com ) 68.155.195.226

I ordered 3 Last Chance forms from them as soon as they got a catalog to me. Their customer service has been great and delivery time good. It has been a LOVE/HATE with my customers as to their opinions of the leg stubs on them. Some love them/ some hate them. I like the 90/100 eyes as do the customer who I have mounted for. I do more clay work than they say is necessary but that's just me. I recently had a customer who ABSOLUTELY had to have a left turn in a Last Chance form. They aren't made right now! When I called Revolution, they told me of a new form that would be debuting at the World Show, the Hide and Seek. I asked if I could get one of those early. They sent me one right out. I was able to have it mounted by the WTC, where I personally talked to their folks and told them how much I appreciated their efforts and products.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu