Could buy a supply company,...your opinion please?

Submitted by Kim on 4/26/05 at 10:13 PM. ( KMikules@ABCustomTaxidermy.com ) 69.171.240.121

We have been toying with this idea for a few years and we have already arranged for substantial open-end financing. We just have to make up our mind on the specifics of who,what and where or just forget the whole thing.

IF we bought out a supply company, the forms, copyrights etc; and started adding our own ideas, forms,..., what would you like to see in the way of NEW or SPECIALIZED forms?

Thank you for any constructive input.

Kim

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Something for the western taxidermist...

This response submitted by Drew on 4/26/05 at 11:51 PM. ( ) 140.226.180.146

There are a billion whitetail forms on the market. I would like to see some really good mulie and elk forms.

And the number one thing not being sold is...good earliners for western game! I wish Eppley would make a mulie and elk liner. And no one makes a good ears back earliner with the bases built it. That would be nice and quick for commercial mounts instead of having to sculpt in the base.

Drew

This response submitted by cant say on 4/27/05 at 12:40 AM. ( ) 67.138.10.129

Brad IS making prototypes for mulies, and has a good looking ears back with butts for wts now. Its been a real struggle, as its all about money. Incredible amounts of money to get those molds up in ready for manufacturing.

Desert Muleys!

This response submitted by Hip-O Taxidermy on 4/27/05 at 9:07 AM. ( hipo@direcway.com ) 66.82.9.90

Really hard finding forms for desert mule deer (the majority of my work). Be nice not to have to alter so many forms every year to get the right fit.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu