football fan

Submitted by mysterio on 4/27/05 at 7:13 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.202

Just wondering...As an avid bears fan, i felt they had a tremendous
draft last saturday. How does everyone elsae feel about their team
of choice, yes...even that CERTAIN VIKING FAN i read on here from
time to time(lol).
I see many great games between the bears/vikings coming. HEY...
let's even hear from you CHEESEHEADS UP NORTH!

p.s. may brett favre develop turf toe!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

NOT YET!

This response submitted by Crusty on 4/27/05 at 7:24 PM. ( ) 209.165.183.148

Too early to think about football. It's still hockey season! ECHL Alaska Aces are gonna kick some East coast butt as soon as the other teams get done battling over who's gonna be 2nd place!

CHEESE HEAD HERE!

This response submitted by tlc on 4/27/05 at 7:32 PM. ( ) 24.166.159.197

Never too early to think about football season! Farve is staying and will bring us back! The new GM will help out with that too! I forgive and accept all Bear and Viking fans....after all...we are all God's children! (some just more important than others! lol)
Let's just hope for some exciting games and good health to the players!

we were 50/50 on the bears last year

This response submitted by a cheese head! (jrosbor) on 4/27/05 at 8:28 PM. ( joseph.osborn@landsend.com ) 64.73.36.192

the cheese heads were 10-6 and what were thoes bears? oh yeah I think it was 5-11. just having some fun with the fib! joe

Dallas

This response submitted by JC on 4/27/05 at 8:51 PM. ( ) 204.62.206.252

Cowboys had a good draft, with the players they picked up
they should do a good job stopping the run still unsure about
Drew Bedsore. OK now let me have it....

Benson will compliment the...

This response submitted by marty on 4/27/05 at 9:14 PM. ( ) 24.15.107.136

...Bears well. Now if they can keep their QB healthy they might do pretty good this year.

I think G.B. did the right thing in picking up Rodgers. Many folks criticized GB for wasting their pick on a QB that won't be ready in a couple of years vs. doing something that would've helped their team THIS YEAR - as they are contenders this year again. It may be their last chance at another title so one can understand the criticism. But, Rodgers was a steal to be around still that late in the ballgame. G.B. will be laughing again in a few years when this guy makes for a nice replacement for Favre...

Detroit

This response submitted by Jay on 4/27/05 at 9:49 PM. ( goblue@mtc.net ) 216.105.216.210

The Lions are on the rise, but that was the only way they can go. I loved the draft Detroit had and the signing of the free agents. ESPN says it will be Detroit and Sota at the top. Hope its true and the cheese heads learn to share a little....

Picksburg Stillers

This response submitted by Tom on 4/27/05 at 9:53 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.203

Yes, that's our slang. Big Ben, Bus and Hines Ward, plus a great draft, Pittsburghs goin' to the Super Bowl. I believe we play the pack this year. No problem.

The Carolina Panthers...

This response submitted by JRoberts on 4/27/05 at 10:19 PM. ( ) 65.184.143.32

are going to be the team to watch. I think they will win their division this year and possibly go all the way.

what? no tampa bay fans?

This response submitted by mysterio on 4/27/05 at 10:42 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.134

I feel the vikings will make a move as they really improved their
defense(can we all say $$$$$$$) and got rid of randy moss,a great
talent but a team cancer in the locker room.
To the cheeser's, i feel rodgers was just too good to pass up,he
was never expected to be available at #24. It's such a shame your
defense plays like the other teams offense has the ebola virus.
Detroit? Ah,detroit...where to begin...IF you just had a wide
receiver.A qb, an offensive line...
Dallas is about to start kickin' --- in the nfl. That is scary
to look at who all they drafted, hats off to the big tuna.
I would love to see the bears and steelers. Good ole' fashioned
smashmouth football...the body count alone would make that game
worth watching, and now ben has a tight end! steelers bear watching.
Sorry carolina, but i think you guys are a few players away from
returning to the s.b. A decent draft, but IF DAVIS DOESN'T come
back,you've lost a huge chunk of your running game,which jake
needs to be effective. But, you do have an up/coming defense, and
a good coach.
FOR YOU CHEESEHEADS...COME TO CHICAGO,WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU(LOL)
Just my thoughts,for whatever their worth

My Broncos... :(

This response submitted by Drew on 4/27/05 at 11:01 PM. ( ) 140.226.180.135

I think Shanahan has lost his mind. I am not sure why he drafted Maurice Clarett with so much depth at running back already! They have Tatum Bell, and they picked up Ron Dayne in the off season. So they have size, and they have speed, plus Quentin Griffin is decent. They really need to pick up some good receivers, and they REALLY need a QB. Plummer has proven that he is not the answer in two organizations.

Broncos will probably finish third in the AFC west. I still think that the Chiefs are a lot better team than their record indicated last year.

Mysterio

This response submitted by Jay on 4/28/05 at 10:22 AM. ( goblue@mtc.net ) 216.105.216.210

Your way off on Detroit. A reciever? We now have the best young receiving core in football. Our QB is a question mark i agree, but now he has a lot of weapons. O line is good Kevin Jones was the #1 rusher in football the second half of the season last year. Detroit will be over 500 this year.

Cleveland fans

This response submitted by Jay on 4/28/05 at 10:59 AM. ( goblue@mtc.net ) 216.105.216.210

You guys got the best player in the draft! Edwards is awsome, and take care of him, because he will take care of you guys he is a true pro and a great person, congrats. Cleveland is now my 2nd favorite team.

jay

This response submitted by mysterio on 4/28/05 at 7:45 PM. ( ) 205.188.117.69

All kidding aside, I can see detroit going 9-7,maybe 10-6, but
harrington will be the key.

Mysterio

This response submitted by Jay on 4/28/05 at 8:12 PM. ( goblue@mtc.net ) 216.105.216.210

I agree with that. If the Vikes can gel with all the new faces this could be a huge year for them. No QB problems for that team....

jay

This response submitted by mysterio on 4/28/05 at 9:14 PM. ( ) 205.188.117.69

The vikings could dominate if it all comes together,team chemistry
should rebound with moss gone.
Lions could have Breakthrough season, bit harrington will make
or break this team,think what favre could do with this trio of w/r's
detroit has now. Jones is a good runner, but it's only been one
season. Your o-line needs addressed, but millen has things headed
the right way.
A couple of studs on the o-line,and you guys would be very tough
to stop.

Packers

This response submitted by Mike on 4/28/05 at 11:21 PM. ( ) 64.91.85.27

Just had a some dirty laundry with Al Harris and Ahman Green. And Javon Walker looks like a hold-out. They don't need this now, but an interesting article in the Milwaukee J/S with Bates the new D cooridinator from Miami, he says the defense will be good this year and the line is better than they had in Miami. Will be interesting to see what the Vikes do without Moss and with Sharper. The Vikes had the best draft of the 3. The Packers, it remains to be seen. But it is true, what color are you when you choke? Purple

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu