Whitetails and the Eppley Brothers...

Submitted by Dan Hudzik on 10/17/05 at 1:14 AM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

OK, I am convinced. I was using the natralook earliners by McKenzie, which are very nice earliners. However, I was turned on to the new Multi Position Eppley earliners at the World Show and let me tell you these things are awesome. If you are a whitetail taxidermist then here is what you need to do. It doesn't matter what earliners you are using right now, unless of course you are already using these Eppley liners. You need to try ONE pair of them and compare them to the earliners that you are currently using. After you do that, if I was a betting man, I would bet that you start using these new Eppley Earliners. The ear liners seem to be more anatomically correct that any others I have ever used. Matrix Masters are out of Ohio, I won't hold that against them, LOL but you can reach them at 1-866-267-1212. If you happen to try them, let me know what you think. You can email me or just post it. I'm sure I'll see it. LOL Good Luck to all you guys and gals during this hunting season. Dan Hudzik

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu