what a piece of crap chris kunze is!

Submitted by John Belt on 10/18/05 at 1:28 AM. ( leopartd65037@peoplepc.com ) 4.244.186.206

Chris Kunze taxidermy is a piece of crap. Call me personally @ 573-374-0351, or email leopard65037@peoplepc.com he does not complete work as promised. If you want quality, go elsewhere!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Your are the second one today

This response submitted by Joey Arender on 10/18/05 at 2:03 AM. ( J32a@aol.com ) 64.12.116.134

person that is. I saw some other guy that is upset with the taxidermist he choose, in Mich. i think earlier today.

See Tort Law...

This response submitted by Rick Krane on 10/18/05 at 7:56 AM. ( rmkinc1@msn.com ) 68.237.129.58

Hey John!
You seem a bit up set about this fellow. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing and so is this forum. Try this instead as a way to get your point out there. Say )I don't personally like this fellow's work or his business practice and if you want to know why call me or write me".

This way you can state how you feel and it may even be true or not what you say but unless you can prove this person is "apiece of crap" or what ever personal attack to some ones character relating to a person or business you cross the line to Slander. Remember Slander is words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another with out proof there of. Now we can distinguish here between Libel and slander but for this friendly heads up let's not drag tort law into this.

The forum is to share information not personal attracts. Again it may all be true or not but do it in a different way so that you don't expose your self to legal problems.

My best!

Rick Krane
Anglers Artistry
603-336-7296

You seem a bit up set about this fellow.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu