Ok,these may seem like random stupid questions,but its a part of a project Im trying to finish.Anyway,here are the questions.......and say where you are from when you answer. 1: Should the state of Virginia be classified as a northeastern state?Why or why not? 2: What makes a firearm an "assault weapon"? 3:Do you know what a pastie is? 4:Do you use a charcoal or propane grill? 5:Are you afraid of snakes? Okay,again,I realise these sound like weird questions,but Im collecting some statistics for a project like I said.And these are just a few of them............If I listed them all,nobody would bother to read half of them,so I spread it out on several forums.Thanks very much for your participation!
Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu
Alaska....(1)No (2)Full auto (3)Yes (4)Propane (5)No. They taste like spotted owl....
1. Yes. Look at a map and you see why. It is located in the northeastern part of the country.
2.The manner in which it is used. If I assault you with my firearm then it becomes an assault weapon.
3.not exactly, but it sounds like its loaded with carbs so it won't be on my menu plan.
4.neither, we cook on a campfire on the ground
5.No. We keep them as pets (have several live rattlers, one copperhead and a redtailboa. Gonna get me a ball python next week)
Now that was fun. Got some more? Later:)
2 any weapon not intended for hunting or personel protection
1. Yes, I think NC is as far north as I would call a southern state
2. semi auto w/ more than 20rd mag.
3. pastie AKA a nipple cover
5. No! They taste great! and are less filling!
Joseph R Osborn (Hunter's Dream Taxidermy) Lime Ridge WI
1. No. It's on the EAST coast. Minnesota
2. Full Auto. A semi auto that "looks" like a full auto AIN'T an asault weapon.
5. No. But I don't like em. We don't have any poisonous ones here so I leave em alone, they do no damage to anything. But I still don't like em!
2)if it's used against the innocent
5)not really, just not crazy about them
from Texas :)
Minnesota..1. no 2. fully auto 3. no 4. charcoal 5. no
1.No- I just never thought of it as being Northern. Maybe that Mason Dixon thingy
2.Depends on the person using it.
5.They don't really bother me, but they sure make the ticker skip a beat when I really get close to one before I see it.
New York, no, its called a mid Atlantic state.
Its design, as a military weapon with specialized sights, ammo retention and finish, for example.
I most certainly do. Unlike Evelyn, I WOULD eat one!
We use both equally. Especially when the gas runs out.
I wouldnt call it afraid, but I am uneasy with them.
Pass the pasties, please!
I am thinkin we have the same taste in food! I guess it depends on who the pastie is on! Joe
There are two kinds of pasties. The kind you are thinking of you would find at strip club. The other is a food item. A hand held meat pie.
I had to milk that one for what it's worth! Joe
1. no - when I visited there it seemed to have that obvious "southern culture"; (cooking, peoples accent etc.)
2. a political term to make guns sound dangerous.
3. yes - I was born and raised in Michigan; they have great pasties in the U.P.
4.I prefer charcoal; use both.
Milk it? Milk it? I see where you are going!
1. No,,,, them's Reb's. Not Yankees
2. When it is used on humans.
3. Yep! Cross the Big Mac bridge and you can find them everywhere!
4. propane grill
5. Only when they scare me.
1. No. Virginia seceeded from the union and fought with the south during the war of northern aggression. Richmond was the Confederate capital.
2. Fully automatic, designed for war. politically correct term for ignorant liberals against firearms.
3. Yes, part of Janet Jacksons football uniform
4. Charcoal, Kingsford with gulf lighter fluid.
5. No, but they are lousy pets. If they could eat you they would!
2. The user
5. Not afraid but I do not like them unless they're dead
from Georgia 1)No- They fought on our side during the war 2) Full Auto capability 3) Yes- Nipple covers 4) propane 5) Not the ones that I can see! Now with that said, what does that make me?
I'm from Texas
1)I'm glad they fought on the right side, but I hold true that anything Nort of Dallas is "YANKEES"
2)The A$$hle using it makes it what it is, firearms don't understand adjectives.
3)Not used in Texas, but I have seen them in Louisanna
4) Mesquite coals
5) only good snake is a dead snake
1:Hell NO!Virginia is where the 5 string banjo was invented,where Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson was born,where the most moonshining takes place in the USA to this day,..............and the list goes on.2:If you assualt someone with a weapon,its an assualt weapon.....................thats why I think we need to ban sticks and baseball bats,because even a child can ge ahold of an assault weapon.3:No.4:charcoal or wood.5:No.Oh,and as if you couldnt tell,Im a native Virginian.IF Virginia is a northern state,your calling Robert E Lee a yankee.I have nothin agaist yankees..............but Ill be damned is Robert E Lee was a yankee.
1: Should the state of Virginia be classified as a northeastern state?Why or why not?
No it is an southeastern state i.e. Civil War set that standard.
2: What makes a firearm an "assault weapon"?
Any firearm can be an assault weapon, for instantce a cap and ball muzzleloader certianly did its part and has flintlocks. Look at the wars thru history even archery equipment can be assualt weapons.
A weapon is anything used against another human.
Firearm is what we hunters education instructors teach about using for sport shooting and hunting animals.
So yes an AR-15 can be used for deerhunting as can SKS and so forth.
3:Do you know what a pastie is?
Nope I have no idea.
4:Do you use a charcoal or propane grill?
I use wood for cooking.
Sometimes I add charcoal or propane to raise the tempature depending on what I am cooking.
Mostly hardwood oak and hickory, apple, peach and cherry woods too.
5:Are you afraid of snakes?
Only when I step on one I did not see. I have been known to walk on water just like the big MAN upstairs when stepping on a snake along the creek bank.
Originally from Kentucky, grew up in Texas
1) Don't care, let the folks from Virginia make that call
2) When you assualt someone with it
3) A sweet
4) Both, depends on what I am cooking
... mistake pasties for pastries. got milk?
I'm in WI! We will milk just about anything! LOL! I'm good now! Got my fix last night. Joe