FOR HOOKERS ONLY/EDINBURG OHIO

Submitted by MIKE WILAND on 10/24/05 at 8:29 PM. ( DRMIKE512@SBCGLOBAL.NET ) 70.228.67.110

IN EDINBURG,OHIO JUST OFF OF INTERSTATE 76, EAST, ROUTE 14. FOR HOOKERS ONLY. BAIT SHOP, ANNOUNCES A NEW GUY ON THE BLOCK. CUSTOM CREATIONS TAXIDERMY. 4039 ST. RT. 14 ROOTSTOWN, OHIO 44272 PHONE IS 330-325-9875 AND ASK FOR MIKE VISIT MY QUALITY SHOWROOM.COMPARE THANKS

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

For Hookers Only?

This response submitted by B on 10/25/05 at 2:52 AM. ( ) 152.163.100.135

THe place that is never open?

I'm here seven days a week.

This response submitted by M on 10/25/05 at 2:49 PM. ( ) 64.136.27.225

The store was closed for three years before I bought it. My spring and summer hours were 6:00 am to 9 pm.

Winter hours have changed, but I'm still here more than 60 hours a week.

How many hours do you work?

ALSO YOU GOT IT WRONG

This response submitted by MIKE WILAND on 10/25/05 at 9:19 PM. ( ) 70.228.67.110

THE OWNER IS MIKE, AND I AM MIKE, AND NOW,I MIKE AND MIKE, WILL BE CHANGING THE WINTER HOURS OF OPERATION TO ALSO INCLUDE MIKES TAXIDERMY PRACTICE CUSTOM CREATIONS TAXIDERMY. WE WILL BE POSTING THE NEW WINTER HOURS OF OPERATION ON MONDAY THIS COMING WEEK. I MIKE THE TAXIDERMIST, WILL BE MINDING THE STORE FOR MIKE THE OWNER OF, FOR HOOKERS ONLY. OUR HOURS WILL BE MOST LIKELY FROM AROUND 7-8 AM TILL I FALL ASLEEP MOUNTING DEER HEADS, AROUND 12:00AM THE SAME NIGHT, AND WAKE UP AGAIN THE NEXT MORNING, AND START OVER AT 7 TO 8 AM .WE ARE ALSO A DEER CHECK STATION, AND A LICENSING AGENCY. WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISOVER. IF WE DONT HAVE WHAT YOU NEED WE WILL GET IT. WE SELL BAIT AND TACKLE, AND HUNTING AND CAMPING SUPPLIES. IF WE CAN'T GET IT, YOU WON'T NEED IT. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT, THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED IN 1-3 DAYS. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PROVIDE POSITIVE POSTS TO TAXIDERMY.NET WHICH IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT,TAKING CARE OF CUSTOMERS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY.COMPETETION IS PART OF THE ART OF DOING BUSINESS. THANKS AGAIN

B WE CAN WORK IT OUT

This response submitted by MIKE WILAND on 10/25/05 at 9:27 PM. ( ) 70.228.67.110

PLEASE IF YOU ARE A DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER SAYING WE ARE NEVER OPEN.INSTEAD OF THIS, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME,PHONE NUMBER,SO I CAN CONTACT YOU AND BRING YOU BACK AS A CUSTOMER OK B? WE CAN WORK IT OUT. I BELIEVE YOU HAVE MY NAME AND NUMBER PLEASE CONTACT US.

ALSO MY LAST RESPONSE TO QUALITY MOUNTS

This response submitted by MIKE WILAND on 10/26/05 at 1:15 AM. ( ) 70.228.67.110

SEE I'M NOT AFRAID TO POST MY NAME OR MY COMPANY OR HIDE BEHIND AN IP ADDRESS. IF YA GOT A BEEF BE A MAN. ALL YOU OLD TIME TAXIDERMISTS THINK YOU ARE THE WAY,THE TRUTH, AND THE LIGHT, WHICH YOU ARE NOT. I WILL PUT MY WORK UP AGAINST YOURE'S ANY DAY AND NOT ARGUE OR TRY TO CUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN OR BELITTLE THEM FOR ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION. YOU ALL OLD TIMERS WANT TO FIGHT, ARGUE, SLASH, AND STEAL. WHAT ARE THE NEW GUYS STEALING? YOUR WIFES APPLE PIES? SOUNDS LIKE IT TO ME. BE A MAN IF YA GOT A BEEF TELL US WHO YA ARE WE WILL FIX IT. SIMPLE AS THAT, DON'T DEMEAN US FOR YOUR SAKE, CAUSE YA GOTTA PROTECT ALL THE OLD TIMERS SECRETS, THEM DAYS ARE OVER. MIKE WILAND CUSTOM CREATIONS TAXIDERMY,

MIke wiland

This response submitted by B on 10/26/05 at 2:42 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.135

I am not Disgruntle, I never go by Hookers. Because the place in the past has never been open. Now that I see M's attitude which I assume is the new owners I will not change my habits.
By the way M I need not work 60 hours. I make plenty In 32 hours.
And by the way Mike Wiland on your next post. READ the just above submit response you know the one that says Please do not type your response in ALL CAPS. Caps means Capital letters.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu