WASCO & Ken Edwards

Submitted by TeddyS on 10/25/05 at 12:03 PM. ( info@ruralhalltaxidermy.com ) 65.188.128.167

Instead of coming on here and "blowing steam" about a order from WASCO, I contacted Ken Edwards direct. Ken understood my situation with the foredom flesh-all I had ordered a couple of weeks ago. He contacted the manufacture and had them drop ship the item to me instead of shipping to WASCO then to me. The problem was with the manufacturer not WASCO. And might I add WASCO paid the over-night/next day air shipping charges. Ken went beyond the call of duty to make things right. Not like other suppliers I have dealt with. I will be ordering several forms from WASCO next week.

So many people bash suppliers on public forums without first contacting them directly and try to resolve the problem. Ken and WASCO allow this forum and are true to the business folks of this industry. Thats hard to find this day and time. So Ken and WASCO,
THANKS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

TeddyS
PS
I received a phone call today from WASCO making sure I received the mini-flesher! Thats what I call excellent follow up service!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Not suprised!

This response submitted by Dan Hudzik on 10/25/05 at 6:02 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

WASCO has always been an excellent supply company and they always go above and beyond. I think people that complain about some of the suppliers probably have their selves to blame for bad planning on their own part. I agree with you 100% on WASCO's service and products. There is a reason they have such a great reputation.

Upset with suppliers

This response submitted by John on 10/25/05 at 6:55 PM. ( ) 67.70.47.65

If most people would just call or e-mail their suplier,they would not have these problems we hear so much about.Take ted for example he called and everything we rectified as in most cases.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu