my dog killed a raccoon ?

Submitted by mike w on 10/27/05 at 10:02 PM. ( ) 204.95.49.83

dog catcher viseted me today, says one of my neighbors complained about my dog killing a coon right in front of them? ok, my dogs are tied up most of the time, but when their not im with them. i have 3 people who live whithin a one mile radious, and they didnt call the dog guy? i was described as the taxidermist, no name. hardly think its one of my three neighbors. the last day my dogs were out was sunday, and one of them did get a hold of a beaver carcass i had been saving for coyote bait, was chewing it in my f@#$ing front yard, ididnt see a problem with that considering where i live! i couldnt get a name from the dog catcher, probebly better, i am pissed!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Sorry

This response submitted by Becky on 10/27/05 at 11:09 PM. ( ) 69.251.85.185

I hate when people do things like this. Just like the time I raised a Canada Goose, and one day the Game Warden came knocking at the door. I would love to know who told on me, even though it happened 7 years ago. I hope you find out who lied on you, and find out what is their problem!
Becky

Mike?

This response submitted by Michelle B on 10/28/05 at 6:59 AM. ( laurelmt@lhtc.net ) 12.199.160.44

Did he fine you? And even if they did kill a coon in front of them, they're only concern should be, that your dog was protected w/ rabies vaccine.

no fine

This response submitted by mike w on 10/28/05 at 8:08 AM. ( ) 204.95.49.83

no fine. all my dogs are licenced 4, all fed and taken care of well. 2 i keep in the house, and 2 in the barn, with large fenced in area. i let them all run on occasion, supervised,never had any problems. i just think someone doesnt like taxidermy that drove by. i made the mistake of letting them out on a sunday, five cars drove by that day. i do hope to find who called, they could have let me know, oh yea, im a killer ? this kind of stuff is bull sh@#. if i lived in the city, ok, but here ? oh well. thanks for listening.

My dog can't even kill a kitten!

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 10/28/05 at 8:19 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.26

(See previous post) LOL

Check the dog cather file

This response submitted by Pirate on 10/28/05 at 8:14 PM. ( ) 151.196.116.170

In my state which is MD you are required to leave your name to make a complaint. Then the dog owner has the right to look at the file. So it makes it impossible to be an annoymous complaintant. If you really want to know you should call and ask.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu