Making it Through Wilma

Submitted by Alex on 10/30/05 at 5:46 PM. ( Advancetaxidermyall@hotmail.com ) 66.32.87.164

well if your wondering , we are making it though Wilma.

No electricity yet, FPL says by November 27th, So Iam keeping freezers running with Gasoline generators, pretty expensive about $100 a day.
Most of the roof is gone but no water damage yet, and phones just came back, so Iam in here for a few minutes, telling you guys about it.

it is bad everywhere you go, but not as bad as New Orleans ,thanks to The Lord for That.

See ya all soon.
Alex

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Glad to hear you are ok!

This response submitted by jrosbor on 10/30/05 at 5:53 PM. ( huntersdream3x@hotmail.com ) 64.73.36.192

We will keep you guys in our prayers. Joe

Slowly

This response submitted by Dave on 10/31/05 at 2:50 AM. ( dmele@slcfd.org ) 63.144.252.82

You must be south of me, I'm in St. Lucie county. We are slowly but surely getting back to normal, I got my power back the other day and I guess it would have been a lot worse if it was'nt for the two hurricanes hitting us last year, tearing up everything so most of power lines, and poles have been replaced with newer ones.
Hope you get back in order soon, if you need help with anything contact me thru email, and according to where you are, I might know some firefighters in your area that I'm sure would help you in any way.
Take care, Dave Mele "Rat" Ugly Mutts Taxidermy

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu