Update

Submitted by Brandon on 10/30/05 at 6:49 PM. ( c.laughlin@us.army.mil or taxidermy@tds.net ) 65.173.78.218

I posted in July that I was headed for Army basic training. Well, It's been 5 months now and I am still at Fort Leonard Wood Mo. I am scheduled to graduate AIT (MP school) on December 1st. It has definatly been the hardest thing I've ever done, but looking back on all I've accomplished, I'm glad I did it. I would like to thank all of you for the kind words and e-mails I recieved. They really were encouraging. From here I go to Ft Benning for Airborne school, and I am assigned to Ft. Bragg NC after I leave there. Well, I have got to head back to the company. Pass is almost over.
Later,
PV2 Laughlin

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Been there, done that

This response submitted by Mark on 10/30/05 at 9:25 PM. ( Mitrooper27@yahoo.com ) 69.244.168.22

Have fun at jump school and stay out of trouble at Bragg....

Lost in the wood..

This response submitted by deer4ager on 10/30/05 at 11:53 PM. ( deer4ager@juno.com ) 66.44.249.0

Thats where I did my Basic and AIT. Congrats, and good luck.

Airborne All The Way

This response submitted by Dave on 10/31/05 at 2:57 AM. ( dmele@slcfd.org ) 63.144.252.82

Way to go Brandon, I spent 4 years Airborne Infantry, stationed in the Panama Canal Zone, jump school was probably the most fun I ever had in the Army.
Keep your knees in the breeze, Dave Mele "Ugly Mutts Taxidermy"

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu