The NTA wants to thank the PTA for their support

Submitted by George on 10/3/05 at 2:50 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.117.9

This coming weekend at the Cabelas in Hamburg, PA, the NTA with John Janelli and myself will be hosting a seminar at their Deer Classic about proper trophy care in the field from noon until 2 p.m. John and I needed a lot of coordination with the PA Fish and Game folks to insure this wasn't turned into an incident and we had decided to donate our expenses back to the Taxidermy Emergency Relief Fund (TERF). But we knew that even the NTA couldn't pull this off with two schmucks like us, and I called Paul Czarnecki and PTA President Dan Snyder for assistance. Both gentleman were extremely cordial and eager to do what they could at even such late notice.

Dan just called to finalize the game plan today. The PTA has generously and graciously donated a replicated set of antlers from Research Mannikins and a prime whitetail hide from East Coast Tannery to be auctioned off at the event. Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the day and ALL money collected will be sent to TERF. You do NOT have to be present to win.

Again, I'd like to thank the Pennsylvania Taxidermists Association for going out of their way on such a short notice. This is a glowing example of what happens when TAXIDERMISTS work together for the common good. Thanks PTA.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

I apologize to Paul Czarnecki

This response submitted by George on 10/3/05 at 11:15 PM. ( ) 64.12.112.153

Dan is the PAST president of the PTA and Paul is the current/sitting president of the association. Sorry Paul, I'm suffering from CRAFT (Can't Remember A Freaking Thing) disease among other things. Thanx to both of you for your help.

LOL

This response submitted by Paul Czarnecki on 10/4/05 at 8:25 AM. ( ) 66.211.211.115

Thanks for NOTHING George! Now I have to go back to doing all that Pres. stuff again. At least for a few hours I was able to transfer all calls and requests and complaints and grievances to PRES. Dan Snyder. Now I guess I have to deal with it myself (again).

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu