Super deal on Credit Card Transaction machine

Submitted by Tory on 10/4/05 at 4:54 PM. ( matuszakfam@new.rr.com ) 67.48.239.21

Hello all...
I wanted to be able to offer my customers the option of putting their mounts on a credit card, but was leary about the price I would pay for that service. Another member of our Wisconsin Association gave me this guys number, and believe me this is an awesome deal. I am now set up and ready to go. I called Troy this morning and asked him if he would be ok with me posting this here. He was delighted, and agreed to give whoever contacts him through this post, the same deal as I received.
No set up fee, free terminal and printer, 7.00 monthly fee, .20 cents per swipe, and 1.7 transaction fee. It's simple to sign up. Just contact him. He will send you the forms to fill out ( I got mine right off of an email attachment), fax the forms back, get approved and your machinery comes right to your door...good to go. I have attached the info and contact info: Here is the general information below for credit card processing.

MC/Visa - 1.70% + $0.20 per transaction (Retail) (Visa & MasterCard)

MC/Visa Statement Fee - $7.00 per month

$0.15 Batch Header fee

Free Terminal

No Termination fee

No Set-up fee

No Contract

No Min Fee

No Hidden fees

Faxed app to me at 818-992-6954:

Application filled out
Copy of a VOIDED check
Copy of a Business License
Confirmation page 34 (last page) of Merchant Guide filled out-just keep this in an e-mail archive for reference

I can usually have a merchant account approved with 24 hours. Please call me with any questions.

Have a good day!

Troy Torres

Director of Hardware/Affiliate Srvcs

http://www.creditcardtrans.com

20969 Ventura Blvd., Suite 208

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

818-992-4894 office

818-992-6954 fax

(877) 353-2284 Toll free

You must contact Troy to have him send you the info.
Here is his direct email address too!
Troy@creditcardtrans.com
Feel free to contact me too, if you have any questions.
Tory M.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Tory, Local banks

This response submitted by Dan Hudzik on 10/4/05 at 5:35 PM. ( hudzik@madisontelco.com ) 66.242.208.237

can set up anyone with an account like that. My monthly fee is $5 at my bank. The other percentages can be lower or higher depending on the bank. Mine is lower but like I said it really depends on the bank. Good Luck. Dan Hudzik

This was just so convenient!

This response submitted by Tory on 10/4/05 at 6:03 PM. ( ) 67.48.239.21

Everything was done via email...my equipment (terminal, printer, manual printer, slips, etc.), came right to my door. For the extra 2.00 a month it was worth it to me. Just trying to help out the fellow taxidermist!
Tory

My local bank

This response submitted by Steve on 10/4/05 at 7:32 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.133

My bank wants 2.7% , 350 for a machine. Think Ill look into this one. Thanks for the lead.

Your welcome!

This response submitted by Tory on 10/4/05 at 9:22 PM. ( ) 67.48.239.21

I thought it was better than most banks offer! You won't be dissapointed! Thanks for the positve reply!
Tory

That is a pretty good deal!

This response submitted by marty on 10/5/05 at 4:17 AM. ( ) 24.15.107.136

My local bank pretty much is out of the picture with their ridiculous rates and fees. I've been shopping around and considering taking cards for awhile now. And this sounds like one of the better deals to me. Although (my bank people tell me) the rates went up a bit as of October 1st so I wonder if these rates are still good?

Tory - still a little bit green with all this C.C. lingo and such, I would imagine this account is set up for face to face transactions? Can you also do verbal (over the phone orders as well for the same price?) Thanks for the info!

yes..these rates are guaranteed to those who respond

This response submitted by Tory on 10/5/05 at 11:03 AM. ( ) 67.48.239.21

You may also enter CC #'s manually.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu