Latest on idiot comments about taxidermy

Submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 10/13/05 at 10:25 PM. ( ) 64.184.41.190

For those of you that remember my post below:

Idiots at the convience store the other day insulting (10/9/05)
Size: 26K. Last Modified: Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Anyway got a call from "Gas America" today about my email I sent the coporation. The women said they were extremely sorry about my treatment and she profusely apologized. She indicated she will be at that store today and will make it clear that such behavior is not appropriate. I said thank you. However I still won't be back. The lack of use of my convenience card will show that.

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

Well, you stood your ground!

This response submitted by Kim on 10/13/05 at 10:48 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Cecil,

You stood your ground and took decisive action. Glad to see someone at coporate took your letter seriously.

....now if only we could take you the same way (seriously)..LOL

maybe you should give them a second chance cecil...

This response submitted by Griz on 10/13/05 at 11:36 PM. ( ) 69.66.0.116

at least the people in charge seem to act professionally...

I think you did the right thing...

This response submitted by Craig on 10/14/05 at 9:36 AM. ( ) 66.66.236.195

Even if you smelled like rotten fish they can turn up their nose but they should keep their pie holes shut. If you were a septic tank pumper and wanted twinkies I'm sure the woman wouldn't have given you a left jab just because you smelled like crap and wore a shirt with your pooper scooper logo on it.

I would think though, with the quick wit you express on here, that you would have been able to fight fire with fire on that day, especially since it wasn't the first time.

I would give them a second chance and I would make damn sure I was wearing the same shirt. I might even wait until the same cashier is working and purchase the same can of worms and twinkies just to see if she gets a sheepish expression on her face. If she doesn't it was probably all for naught.

"To sin by silence when you should protest makes cowards of men." Abe Linclon.

Craig....

This response submitted by Breck on 10/14/05 at 11:57 AM. ( ) 71.137.18.177

...thanks for the good chuckle!

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu