I stuck my foot in my mouth, again

Submitted by Joey Arender on 3/2/06 at 10:21 AM. ( J32a@aol.com ) 205.188.117.73

That's right. Just the other day I replied to Bill Yox and said he was wrong that Ken could do, well basically better with this site. The one thing about me is I always type before I think. After going back and rereading that entire thread over again I realized I must be missing something. Being relatively new to this site I wanted to find out what. So instead of reading post like I usually do, I read the terms and use of this site several times and it hit me Ken didn't do so bad. He gave us everything we should expect from other adults. He gave us freedom to be ourselves, express our opinions, and the ability to act like adults. Although I (we) sometimes don't.

By keeping the site free to all, suppliers and users Ken has given me the ability to start Taxidermy easier then I could have ever imagined. The suppliers are all listed out for me and I am thankful for that. The workshops and schools are here as well. I now wonder just how many would be if they had to pay to be here. Hell even my web site is linked to this place for free. It wouldn't be if I had to pay, well maybe it would. Sure there would be some but probably not near as many if Ken and WASCO charged.

I wrote this not to kiss Arse like some will think but, I am the type that admits when he is wrong and I was.

Thanks Joey Arender

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu

speaking without thinking is

This response submitted by paul e on 3/2/06 at 11:08 AM. ( amfpaul@bellsouth.net ) 70.156.90.34

like shooting without aiming
slow down a little you will make a better shot
paul e lmao

Joey A

This response submitted by Mr.T on 3/2/06 at 5:48 PM. ( ) 64.31.6.194

putting the foot in the mouth is not so bad, just watch where you walk before you do it.

Yeah I tend to step in it all the time

This response submitted by joey on 3/2/06 at 6:38 PM. ( ) 64.12.117.11

oh well

Return to The Taxidermy Industry Category Menu